Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mogged by foid sister daily.

GOIT

GOIT

Banned
-
My foid sister brings over 9 friends and her boyfriend to our house every single fucking day. I cant even leave my room without being height mogged and surrounded by whores and white chads that are all a year younger than me, its fucking over.:feelsrope:

My foid sister brings over 9 friends and her boyfriend to our house every single fucking day. I cant even leave my room without being height mogged and surrounded by whores and white chads that are all a year younger than me, its fucking over.:feelsrope:
it's the time to shine brocel :feelzez:

No. Get out from your shitty room and stop this bullshit. You are cucking yourself while white chads are with your sister.

I am glad I don't have a foid sister otherwise I would had to see all her whore friends and boyfriend.

Last edited:
set demolition charges

No. Get out from your shitty room and stop this bullshit. You are cucking yourself while white chads are with your sister.
:bluepill:

@GOIT ask your sis if i can ascend with her when she breaks up with her chad boyfriend

glad that I don't have a sister

Pick a fight with one of the Chads

My sister is almost as tall as me and she’s only 12.

Do your parents not care?

You need to get out of your house and remove yourself from that uncomfortable situation. Go for a walk/ride a bike / gym or something.

When they are home, definitely do not disable the carbon monoxide detectors in your house, steal your parents car keys and start the car while you go out for a nice stroll in the park.

When they are home, definitely do not disable the carbon monoxide detectors in your house, steal your parents car keys and start the car while you go out for a nice stroll in the park.
I'll keep in mind NOT to do that

Annoying anime foid avi = blocked
Only faggots dont like anime girls
8554F81A-14AD-484F-B392-C58344F20A55.jpg

A sister is suifuel on roids :feelsaww:

Just noticed your signature. しおん is one of my favorite artists on pixiv BTW.

Cope. He needs to stop this bullshit. The real bluepilled thing is, he is cucking himself. He needs to make them pay for it.
i would definetly cockblock them as much as i could

having siblings must fucking suck

My sister has grown yet again and now is tall as me, imagine the clowness of it all that your younger sister of 6 years is as tall as yourself JFL

Bro how did you think this fag fantasy :lul:
because this is what happens to rapists/pedos and people who kill their family in prison

Mirin low iq comments tbh

Throw hot burning latte on them:feelsree::feelsree:

My grandmother often had relatives, and I sat in my room until nighttime so I could use the downstairs bathroom.

make her wear your undies