Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MOGGED by Currycel

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
The Currycel sitting in front of me is 5'4, ugly as fuck, acne and facial hair, framelet with 0 muscle and he has a hot gf and I don't

I see so many ugly men and Normie looking cunts with hot girls wtffff

Last edited:
The Currycel sitting in front of me is 5'4, ugly as fuck, acne and facial hair, framelet with 0 muscle and he has a hot gf and I don't

Is posting pictures of people without their consent allowed? aren't we in pain. you're just going to get mad because of this thinking...

Is posting pictures of people without their consent allowed? aren't we in pain. you're just going to get mad because of this thinking...
Yeah it's allowed

Jfl dude I'm not thinking about it, I see it with my own 2 eyes

Yeah it's allowed

Jfl dude I'm not thinking about it, I see it with my own 2 eyes
I get mad too, when I see people acting cutesy and normal to each other. idk

Its not allowed I think if they can be doxxed, in this case you can barely see their backs.

It happens good for him. Only time when manlets have some chances are early-mid teens. She looks slim and cute, I'm jealous tbh.

It happens good for him. Only time when manlets have some chances are early-mid teens. She looks slim and cute, I'm jealous tbh.
I mog him in every way dude and I don't have a girl wtf

I mog him in every way dude and I don't have a girl wtf
Did you try becoming part of a social group? By your pic you should lose some weight, girl like skinny guys now.

Did you try becoming part of a social group? By your pic you should lose some weight, girl like skinny guys now.
Huh? What pic? I'm muscular dude not fat.

And no I have no social group.

Just Be NT is the only law in the universe! @3movs

I hate currcels.....ban currycels on this forum asap!!!:feelsping::lasereyes::feelsree:

Answer this faggot @DTcel

Just have neotenous pheno and collagen theory