Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over MOGGED by cousin

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-
Im at my cousins house rn for Christmas.
I hate it.
I saw my Cousin open up his phone for a second.
His phone background/wallpaper/whatever was a picture of this 10/10 beauty kissing my cousin on the cheek.
What annoys ne that Hes pretty ugly himself. However he is tall, neurotipical and pretty chill overall.

Why does he get a female and not me?

Its CHRISTMAS ffs and i wanna kms

Ruin his day. Go up and spill some soup on his shirt by accident (in game).

I went though the same thing brocel. Growing up I was the cool older cousin he looked up to that was good at vidya. Now he had a growth spurt to 6’2 and is a nice skinny muscular tone. He has bitches all over him and I got left behind

How old is that tall fag?

height mogged by my half brother. fucking twit why do u have the good genes nigger

Im at my cousins house rn for Christmas.
I hate it.
I saw my Cousin open up his phone for a second.
His phone background/wallpaper/whatever was a picture of this 10/10 beauty kissing my cousin on the cheek.
What annoys ne that Hes pretty ugly himself. However he is tall, neurotipical and pretty chill overall.

Why does he get a female and not me?

Its CHRISTMAS ffs and i wanna kms
Kill him (in Gta)

Familymog is a particularly cruel form of mog. It implies you were so close to ascension yet also so far.

My cousin met his now wife when he was 14, he is currently finishing university and has his own house. Without knowing how he behaved in school, I'm sure he was considered a Chad when he was younger. Additionally, his parents are both very successful with his mother working at the hospital and his dad doing something else that allows him to spend money on Moncler t-shirts and a Rolex Seadweller.

He is mogging me in every single way, shape, and form.

Because he is a lil' ugly he will probably get cucked
Fucking cope
I'd be happy to fuck a 10/10 and then get cucked
Even one ascension would boost my self-image and quality of life forever

My cousin met his now wife when he was 14, he is currently finishing university and has his own house. Without knowing how he behaved in school, I'm sure he was considered a Chad when he was younger. Additionally, his parents are both very successful with his mother working at the hospital and his dad doing something else that allows him to spend money on Moncler t-shirts and a Rolex Seadweller.

He is mogging me in every single way, shape, and form.
Brutal

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDS
What you're basically saying is, "I wouldn't fuck a 10/10 unless she won't fuck any other man after me." That's giga volcel

Fucking cope
I'd be happy to fuck a 10/10 and then get cucked
Even one ascension would boost my self-image and quality of life forever
It is cucked af if you don’t mind how many times another normie has cummed in a whore toilet who you believe loves you. I would rather die

It is cucked af if you don’t mind how many times another normie has cummed in a whore toilet who you believe loves you. I would rather die
But that's different. I was talking about how often normies cum in her after you fuck her.

By definition a 10/10 cannot be 10/10 if she's not virgin tbh

Having sex with a nonvirgin is like sticking your dick in someone else's used cumsock

Rape that whore and beat shit out of cousin!

But that's different. I was talking about how often normies cum in her after you fuck her.

By definition a 10/10 cannot be 10/10 if she's not virgin tbh

Having sex with a nonvirgin is like sticking your dick in someone else's used cumsock

View attachment 1016329
All foids are cum toilets and virgins are still pure yes but it’s cucked to go into it knowing she will leave you for a BBC down the line

All foids are cum toilets and virgins are still pure yes but it’s cucked to go into it knowing she will leave you for a BBC down the line
EVERY woman will go on the cock carousel sooner or later. Just Be First Theory is law.

Why do u have jihad in your name kafir
Because i will destroy rape the bus KKKKKKKKKKKKKK ,;גלעחעגלגאלגאחדרחר-חדרחרדחרר-אגצגעצעדצ על מנת לאפשר דיון מהנה בו על ידי על פי הטבעת לפני מין לפני מין לפני מין לפני מין לא יוכל לעשות על פי הטבעת לפני מין לפני מין לפני מין עם קטינות על

I'm still emptying it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back