Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mog or be Mogged theory

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
JFL if you think single women actually exist. Dating is dead. The only way to get a girlfriend is to mog her current boyfriend and either straight cuck him or make her fade him out.

They do exist but not for long.

legit if you look at my thread the other day. you literally have SO much competition with men probably better looking and definitely more NT than you, there's no reason for her to ever choose us.

This is why i'm gonna asexual-max and learn to be content

Dating is dead everybody only hookups secretly, JFL @ staying loyal with one girl in 2018

JFL if you think single women actually exist. Dating is dead. The only way to get a girlfriend is to mog her current boyfriend and either straight cuck him or make her fade him out.
I honestly think this is right. Girls do not risk splitting if they haven't got someone to immediately move on to even if he beats or cheats on her and they don't have any real feelings for a guy until they've had sex with him. So they have to cheat before they know they want to monkey branch.

Everyone mogs me so now what

They do exist but not for long.
A handy diagram to explain whats really happening

Drawing

i mog no one so i guess it's over for me