Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Mods you will have to excuse my post I was deceived and I didn't want to post anything malicious

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-

View: https://youtu.be/3LXZcNp2Ne0

I just didn't investigate enough before posting and I thought that was a foid in that image, even @zangano1 and some other users confused that with a toilet in that post.
Pls don't ban me I am all against faggotry and I thought yugioh was based but it seems they are even allowing monsters in their championships and in my defense I was hoping to meme post with a peculiar image I found.
Adolf Hitler might coom out of thinking that I might be a faggot or a troon lover of some sort.( When I am certainly not)

I didn't investigate enough and for this I deserve all the roasting

You beat off to him didn’t you?

I didn't bother to zoom in the photo, but that's a troon. At least it makes sense how he was able to heightmog everyone there.

And also silly me, what kind of foid is into yugioh anyway I really deserve it for being such a fool :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

NirvanaFan1988

Previous usernames

Closeted Faggot

laughing-emoji-so-funny.gif

That thing has probably still gotten more pussy than me.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: that tranny tricked us

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: that tranny tricked us
brocel :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
I feel hideous, now I am going to hate Yugioh more than ever (except Ishizu Ishtar since she is my love, my life and I am definitely a simp for her)