Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

mods WHY do you not ban JBTfags?

I'm also a JBW retard as well to no ones suprise I pass the faggot redditor troll infiltrator checklist with flying colors mods ban my retarded ass asap

youre such a faggot :feelskek: if youre white AND tall and still here you need to genuinely shoot yourself in the head

Gagahahahaha kretin goes insane once again

I am another retarded JBW and JBT retard here to spam this forum with my solipsistic autism and cause discord thank you mods for letting me run amuck and ruin this forum for the benefit of femoids everywhere

Kretiiiin i am a foid muahahahaha

are you white faggot yes or no

are you white faggot yes or no
are you NT and black faggot yes or no. if so gigatyrone fakecel nigger . gas all NTfags and Blacks because every last one of them is faekcel.

He is white, and right now he is into fullscale sperg mode

Poor Kretin is.. well, a kretin. Autistic he is
hes so fucking autistic its not even funny. tall and white, who couldve guessed. literally just go grab the nearest shotgun and deepthroat it

I am hellbent on runing this forum with JBW and JBT spam to impress muh lady at inkwelltears my mistress will give me a nintendo switch and let me lick tyrones jizz out of her cunt for my good behavior.

change thread name to mods why dont you ban all gigafakecels (tall + white) that have no buisness being here?