Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

mods WHY do you not ban JBTfags?

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
why? ban them or at least give them warnings to they behave before ban. why do you allow them to ruin this forum with their autism and hateful anti-tallcel rhetoric? why do you allow JBW spam? why do you not put your foot down?

their like termites they will eat through this forum and destroy its foundation if they are not exterminated

please ban them. make them stfu

amogus Quality and you can do nothing

amogus Quality and you can do nothing
will you fuck off and leave me alone you creepy weird little stalker faggot? get off the forum. no one wants you here you weird little mongol fucktard

didnt read also kill yourself

I really need to try voice acting

didnt read also kill yourself
get the fuck off our forum you retarded manlet sperg faggot. I'm sick of you retards shitting up then forum with your autism. mass suicide you little midget retard niggers and let the rest of us post in peace

get the fuck off our forum you retarded manlet sperg faggot. I'm sick of you retards shitting up then forum with your autism. mass suicide you little midget retard niggers and let the rest of us post in peace
not reading that either kill yourself faggot :feelskek:

JBT is true at a certain point but morons act like 6'0 is special. You met one of many toilet's long list of requirements congrats means fuck all if you fail the rest. A 6'4 ot above guy really cant be incel unless they are a burn victim or have a serious major birth defect but none of the quote on quote tallfags here are anywhere near that

Last edited:
you wouldnt do shit pussy :feelskek: kill yourself and stop crying about muh jb threads
get off our forum you little midget sperg retards. spam your autism on reddit

The manlet hate is a little over the top im one and most of us are not JBT im 5'7 and tbh if i was 6'1 I doubt it would change a single thing outside of intimidation factor maybe keeping normies off my back but then I or any other shortcel could roidmaxx for the same effect.

Can any mod replace the current title of this thread with Khani's voiceacting?

The manlet hate is a little over the top im one and most of us are not JBT im 5'7 and tbh if i was 6'1 I doubt it would change a single thing outside of intimidation factor maybe keeping normies off my back but then I or any other shortcel could roidmaxx for the same effect.
I am 5'1

ill start posting on reddit when you kill yourself faggot fakecel:feelskek:
you already do you fakecel normalfaggot sperg midget retard infiltrator you are not wanted here get lost

youre retarded. cant be 6’1 and incel. pick one
Depends on your country tbf in a lot of thr west congrats you met one of a long list of requirements in balkans or netherlands congrats you are average. Im a truecel and tried locationmaxxing as I hoped I was a locationcel but alas am not canada especially toronto and its suburbs (where i grew up) is locationcel central

Last edited:
you already do you fakecel normalfaggot sperg midget retard infiltrator you are not wanted here get lost
>ability to call someone fakecel
>tall
pick one faggot:feelskek:

Sounds like a larp and I hope so for your sake otherwise so brutal you are a manlet anywhere on the planet.
Would i larp to fellow incel? I wouldn't

>ability to call someone fakecel
>tall
pick one faggot:feelskek:
I pick your retarded midget nigger head as my urinal. choke on my tallcel piss you retard

All tall"cels" always brag. Just like jbw "cels" fakecels

fuck you manlet retards (and deranged faggot infiltrator from reddit) get off my forum

Kretin is funny as hell

I'm a retard JBT spastic troll from reddit who should an hero after murdering my worthless parents for spawning me with my dads defective sperm

fuck you manlet retards (and deranged faggot infiltrator from reddit) get off my forum
“my forum” youre a faggot fakecel and let me guess youre white too?