Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mods are dying. :(

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
@Fat Link (health issues) @MarquisDeSade (hermitmaxxing in the wilderness as a homelesscel) Death comes calling when we inkwells move beyond our 20s. :fuk::fuk::fuk:

yup bruro as fuck

Marquis will live longer than any of us if he goes and hikes out in the Appalachians without any chemical-filled goyslop/corn syrup/microscopic plastic particles floating around in the air. Not vaccinated with anything either, just needs to live as a completely isolated hermit. :ping:

Last edited:
Normies won't ever understand what its like to be a poor and low staus male.

You are basically on your own, expect little aid from your family and none from Society.

Marquis will live longer than any of us if he goes and hikes out in the Appalachians without any chemical-filled goyslop/corn syrup/microscopic plastic particles floating around in the air. Not vaccinated with anything either, just needs to live as a completely isolated hermit. :ping:
Honestly yeah, he probably is one of the healthiest here ngl.

He has amazing endurance and mental strength but I doubt he will survive much longer.

I'm dying mentally, there's a 5 story parking garage in my town. I was there a couple weeks ago and was gonna jump but I'm not to sure if it would be enough to kill me tbh. You're a good guy @wereq Our lives are hell.
Tough shit man. I live in a shithole so no accessible high buildings in my area.

im still alive

somehow

Sorry to hear that brocel. Did you ever get a rope to work? I tried that but could never get it to work. It left nasty scars around my neck from trying to hang myself.
No I gave up. I picked up copes like learning art.

It's over, all members of the Supreme Council Of Incels are dropping like flies. The FBI has finally managed to stop the incel movement by targeting its leadership :feelsrope:

Are mods here either fakecels or giga truecels? Is there no inbetween?

Ideal life ngl

brutal
hope they get well soon

@Fat Link (health issues) @MarquisDeSade (hermitmaxxing in the wilderness as a homelesscel) Death comes calling when we inkwells move beyond our 20s. :fuk::fuk::fuk:
Thats life :society:

I wonder how Marquis keeps that lifestyle up. The cold must be brutal

not my problem

good for them

u must usurp the mods and genocide this website