Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mods are a bunch of faggots

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a Avatar of God
-
Yes I said it, you're banning brocels left and right for no reason but to suck up to whatever bs you're sucking up towards. Leave the brocels alone, they've done nothing wrong but vent themselves. Undeserved Bollocks is what I call this. And this is inceldom related because they're incels and you're just banning them which shows the exact same treatment that soyciety shows to us as well.

mainly knajidd does who is a homosexual

Yes I said it, you're banning brocels left and right for no reason but to suck up to whatever bs you're sucking up towards. Leave the brocels alone, they've done nothing wrong but vent themselves. Undeserved Bollocks is what I call this. And this is inceldom related because they're incels and you're just banning them which shows the exact same treatment that soyciety shows to us as well.
did something happen/was someone banned?

:feelstrash: How do they think they get the promotion?

did something happen/was someone banned?
well I just read a thread, where most of the guys I know of and read there threads all the time, were getting banned. Didn't know for what reason, though JohnWick told me why but it's just pointless seeing it, when most of them make good threads.