Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Mods allowed a former tranny to come back and post here.

@Incelius Savage

Mental illness can heal, why not?

mods are kind, I have agree with forgiving his transgression. In the end he didn't get snipped nor get pumped of jewmones
He didn't change his hormones or appearance via pills or surgery, so not a tranny. Just a confused teen at the time.
yeah

He didn't change his hormones or appearance via pills or surgery, so not a tranny. Just a confused teen at the time.
mods are kind, I have agree with forgiving his transgression. In the end he didn't get snipped nor get pumped of jewmones
He wanted to be fucked by other men as an MTF tranny, he’s a fucking homosexual.

“When I was 15-16 years old, I fell for the illusion that if I were to become transgender, I would be able to gain female privilege.

Thankfully, I never went down that path (taking any sort of pills or having any sort of surgery), but back in the day I did go around LGBT discord servers trying to find some sort of validation, because I certainly wasn’t getting any as an Incel.”

That gay font he uses for whatever reason, and his avi being a character from a game notorious for having a fanbase full of trannies already says a lot

Once a tranny, always a tranny
came here to say this. anybody who has these kinds of thoughts is a fucking deranged faggot. thats not gonna change just because they waited a while

He wanted to be fucked by other men as an MTF tranny, he’s a fucking homosexual.

“When I was 15-16 years old, I fell for the illusion that if I were to become transgender, I would be able to gain female privilege.

Thankfully, I never went down that path (taking any sort of pills or having any sort of surgery), but back in the day I did go around LGBT discord servers trying to find some sort of validation, because I certainly wasn’t getting any as an Incel.”
Nowhere did he say that.

Besides I’ve literally known of an actual tranny who went as far as taking the hormones and eventually being able to pass as female effectively and the tranny in question had a girlfriend before it’s transition that remained its girlfriend after.

So just becoming one of them doesn’t necessarily mean you also want to get dicked down.

@Fat Link has permitted user "MWorld" to use the forum. MWorld slept unpaid with his sister's friend.

He also didn't allude to wanting to engage in such activities, though I can understand you coming to such a conclusion. The reasons he gave had more to do with wanting validation and confirmation for existing and becoming a valuable person, something he was not getting as an incel.
yes he did, he liked the validation that came with being a tranny on discord servers filled with degenerate men that wanted to fuck him

anybody who has these kinds of thoughts is a fucking deranged faggot. thats not gonna change just because they waited a while

Nowhere did he say that.

Besides I’ve literally known of an actual tranny who went as far as taking the hormones and eventually being able to pass as female effectively and the tranny in question had a girlfriend before it’s transition that remained its girlfriend after.

So just becoming one of them doesn’t necessarily mean you also want to get dicked down.
then why did he go to LGBTQ discord servers to be groomed by homosexual men?

Liking the validation and wanting to be fucked by men are two different things. A foid will gladly accept attention from incels, doesn't mean she wants to fuck them.
if you like the validation of homosexuals online, you are a homosexual yourself.

He was brainwashed by the Jews but now sees the truth

Idc as long as he's removed at the first sign of faggotry

Idc as long as he's removed at the first sign of faggotry

With non-virgins like MWorld present on the forum, it hardly matters.

then why did he go to LGBTQ discord servers to be groomed by homosexual men?
He didn’t go there to be groomed into a fuck toy as you’re insinuating.

He went there to go find out how to act as a type of mentally ill person women seem to at times give their bodies to these days which disgustingly often enough are transfags.

In other words what he was actually doing was yet another variation of the all too often failed nice guy strategy.

Nice guy strategy is where a young naive average, ugly or babyish looking male comes to believe whether through feminist brainwashing or his own warped uneducated mental processes that the nicer he is to a girl the more she will like him and eventually want to become his girlfriend as a result, so he will patiently white knight her and defend her from any situations where her own stupidity brings the insults of retribution her way and he will patiently listen to her sob stories of Chad repeatedly breaking her heart as well carry her purse for her while he dutifully plays the role of her shopping buddy.

Needless to say the nice guy isn’t really nice as he’s simply playing or rather acting out a role that he thinks will reward him with love and companionship ie sex.

The end game of the act is the hope that he can catch her in a vulnerable moment of emotional pain and while she’s crying on his shoulder for comfort move on in for the kiss then eventual f-close from there.

Now while the strategy may have worked for a handful of guys throughout history I’m firmly of the opinion for the grand majority it has not and only ended in lost time of beta orbiting one can never get back plus pain, plus humiliation and failure of your grand plan to come to fruition.

Nice guy strategy ironically enough is a cowardly strategy meant to actually subvert and avoid the emotional pain of rejection since it has you sneakily attempting to win your oneitis’s love instead of what you should do which is simply approach her and ask her out and let the chips fall where they may.

Of course we black pillers know that her reaction will only be yes if she finds us attractive but yeah just saying might as well get the potential pain out of the way upfront instead of wasting a whole lot of your time and life drawing the inevitable out and making your pain and humiliation even worse.

I digress though.

Trannymaxxing is another variation of the above strategy because it’s got you as a man playing a dangerous game with your life and mental health all because you’re afraid of rejection.

Well better to be rejected for who you are then go to all the trouble, time and effort to fully troon out and just be rejected anyway I say.

Last edited:
if you like the validation of homosexuals online, you are a homosexual yourself.
So if you were a rockstar or rapper and a group of fags told you how great and talented you are musically, you’re telling us their praise of you wouldn’t be welcomed and enjoyed by you like anyone else’s praise because you’d be too frightened that accepting praise from fags might make you one too?

I’m sorry but that’s a warped thinking process brah.

If they were hitting on you I could see your point but praise itself without any sexual connotations added is just praise.

If theyre back here how much sex do you think theyve had

Not only free, but now a mod!
(They needed a prettyboi to replace knajde, good for PR during fundraising events...)

Anyway, sure is an amusement of thread!

What a show!

I hate trannies too but he clearly said he almost became trans but didnt actually

Trannies are vile and disgusting, but as long as he didn't actually take whore-moans or chop off his dick, he's not one.

Where’s your proof?

It was deleted by request.

MWorld

That’s not proof.

That’s an image anyone can fraud in photoshop.

Proof is something you can actually link to on the site that’s an actual thread.

Not an image being hosted somewhere.

Oh.

Meh, as long as he doesn’t show any faggotry and disowned it, he should be fine :feelsjuice:

came here to say this. anybody who has these kinds of thoughts is a fucking deranged faggot. thats not gonna change just because they waited a while
legit