Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Modern women do not want to marry

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
I dont know how it is over in america but here in brazil it seems every woman below 30 dosent want to marry or have kids.

Do you guys know that old fuckboy stereotype? The guy in movies who fucks a girl every night an never wants to commit?

modern women are basically that but female, just imagine you can fuck a hot partner every day and party and that kind of shit, who would wanna commit? If you were in their shoes would you? Probably not.

And this shit is an epidemic even the girls at church talk to 10 guys at the same time, its impossible to find a women who has not been fucked by chad and once that happens you just cant compare no matter what you do.

Last edited:
That's really old news brocel, they have voluntarily given up on marriage awhile back

who wants to marry anyway
if i could, as a male, get into a relationship i would try to just keep her as a gf. getting into marriage is expensive and i won't be able to gather enough money to have a marriage and kids due to inflation but living with a gf is way better

if i could, as a male, get into a relationship i would try to just keep her as a gf. getting into marriage is expensive and i won't be able to gather enough money to have a marriage and kids due to inflation but living with a gf is way better
No

yes, the only people who would say "yes" to marriage are those who don't have a job and don't have financial struggles everyday
Foidslave>gf

Marriage seems to be something that kids would want to aspire to, not knowing how flawed and temperamental adults are. Sounds nice in theory, but not very realistic. People take those childish delusions into adulthood, just to be crushed when it inevitably fails.

Foids have no reason to marry. They only needed to marry to have access to resources now they can work themselves. If they need to have a child there are other ways now. If they need company chad is an app away. There is literally no reason for foids to get married as long as they can rotate between the few chads on top.
Those chads are going to be running genghis levels of harems.

IMG 2995

View: https://youtu.be/7CXj0AGuh4c

America rewards foids for getting married so they all want to get married to some rich guy some day.

As if I’d want to marry (even if I were chad), kek

Yes can agree my sister doesn't want to marry. Whore

This is the real reason for plummeting birth rates. Nothing to do with cost of living. Foids just don’t want to settle down with average men, take advantage of a dual income and save money. Instead they just wanna have fun going into debt getting useless degrees, shopping and buying useless shit, constantly partying and going out to eat, trying to buy cars and house/apartment on their own so they can prove how strong and independent they are, and “travelling” so they can post a couples selfies on their soycial media.

Doesn't matter either ways if you are a non religious man but if you are a religious man who can only have sex within marriage then you are fucked

"B-b-but my Slavic queen is waiting for me as soon as i can get her a green card". Women are simply not naturally loyal and ready for marriage.

w0men do want to marry, in their 30-40s. 20s most w0men want to enjoy the s3x buffet with chad,tyrone,chang,chaddam, Ivan etcccc.

I see, twink. I think such topics shouldn't be of our concern, since the concept "ascension" does not apply to us.

surprising to hear it's like this in brazil. thought 3rd world places might still be safe from this