Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Modern women are subhuman genocidal psychopaths. I hate them.

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★★
First of all I'll link a video describing the process of abortion

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A16gzm9eaa8

Here are the percentage of people that support abortion in each western country
America: 63%
Canada: 79%
Sweden: 95%
France: 97%
Netherlands 86%
Germany: 84%
UK: 84%
Hungary: 81%
Italy: 80%
Greece: 77%
Spain: 74%
Poland: 56%

90% of abortions take place in the first 5 weeks of the pregnancy, here is what a baby looks like at 4 weeks

10% of abortions are performed in the second trimester which begins at 13 weeks, this is what a baby looks like by then

Women are supposed to be the "empathetic" gender, yet are willing to die for the "right" to MURDER children. You don't have to be religious to recognise there is value in life, and the unborn deserve to have a chance to live. If she didn't want the baby she should have been celibate. Abortion is encouraged so women can slut about, think about that, THEY WOULD RATHER MURDER CHILDREN THAN STOP BEING A WHORE.

Killing for convenience. We don't kill the disabled and the poor and those living low quality lives (except Canada). These are perfectly good babies with every right and reason to exist

@comradespiderman29 @BasedAdam @The_word_made_flesh

This is what happens when people get freedom, freedom is bad. We need a dictatorship.

Killing for convenience. We don't kill the disabled and the poor and those living low quality lives (except Canada). These are perfectly good babies with every right and reason to exist
Exactly. There's a famous quote by Ronald Reagan "I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born". If we are to support people being murdered due to them being inconvenient, we may as well kill the disabled, elderly, prison inmates etc.

This is what happens when people get freedom, freedom is bad. We need a dictatorship.
Famous quote: "Democracy is just a country run by Jews" Freedom is chaotic. Society needs a Christian government with power and authority.

Foids absolutely hate genetically ungifted men

"Democracy is just a country run by Jews" Freedom is chaotic. Society needs a Christian government with power and authority.
Yes, a good Christian nation to rule over the entire world

it's bottom-up eugenics, which is another term for universalized DYSGENICS. we need controlled, top-down worldwide eugenics program to sterilize the mentally ill, retarded, and ugly so we can create a race of chads.

it's bottom-up eugenics, which is another term for universalized DYSGENICS. we need controlled, top-down worldwide eugenics program to sterilize the mentally ill, retarded, and ugly so we can create a race of chads.
If everybody was Chad then women's standards would become even more crazy. Instead of chasing typical Chad, they'll require Chads to be multi billionaires, have power over society, be a world champion at a bunch of different stuff and bench 500kg minimum while being slim

All those countries you listed are done for. The west has official fallen and there is no way to change it

truly demonic creatures

killing another innocent person is already incredibly evil but killing your own child, blood of your blood, is a whole new level.

Last edited:
If everybody was Chad then women's standards would become even more crazy. Instead of chasing typical Chad, they'll require Chads to be multi billionaires, have power over society, be a world champion at a bunch of different stuff and bench 500kg minimum while being slim
In such hypothetical society, you really think a foid would have rights?:feelsLSD:

This world has enough people in it. I support late term abortion, up to 99 years.
While food benefit mainly for abortion, that also use babies in order to extract the most resources from men. Let's be honest here, most husbands betabuxx to their wives. No money no sex, just like with a common whore.

I also don't think that life is sacred because I'm no christcuck. So to this is a non issue. Abortion happens, it has ups and downs, but largely from an "antisocial" point of view it has more benefits than drawbacks.

First of all I'll link a video describing the process of abortion

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A16gzm9eaa8

Here are the percentage of people that support abortion in each western country
America: 63%
Canada: 79%
Sweden: 95%
France: 97%
Netherlands 86%
Germany: 84%
UK: 84%
Hungary: 81%
Italy: 80%
Greece: 77%
Spain: 74%
Poland: 56%

90% of abortions take place in the first 5 weeks of the pregnancy, here is what a baby looks like at 4 weeks
View attachment 1188331

10% of abortions are performed in the second trimester which begins at 13 weeks, this is what a baby looks like by then
View attachment 1188332

Women are supposed to be the "empathetic" gender, yet are willing to die for the "right" to MURDER children. You don't have to be religious to recognise there is value in life, and the unborn deserve to have a chance to live. If she didn't want the baby she should have been celibate. Abortion is encouraged so women can slut about, think about that, THEY WOULD RATHER MURDER CHILDREN THAN STOP BEING A WHORE.

The funny part is we all know that life begins at conception but foids and normtards would use dehumanizing language like parasite and not even human is a pathetic attempt to lower the guilt and shame. :feelsthink:

The empathetic gender sure does know how to abuse children but men are a bigger threat :feelshaha:

Normies often confuse being harmless with virtue, than they proceed to project that into foids. Issue being is that guys are so desperate for social brownie points is that they will commit to this nonsense. When Roe V Wade happened, I never understood why a lot of guys were angry/sad/upset since it's about women. I doubt those guys get any pussy so why are they worried?

The funny part is we all know that life begins at conception but foids and normtards would use dehumanizing language like parasite and not even human is a pathetic attempt to lower the guilt and shame. :feelsthink:

The empathetic gender sure does know how to abuse children but men are a bigger threat :feelshaha:

Normies often confuse being harmless with virtue, than they proceed to project that into foids. Issue being is that guys are so desperate for social brownie points is that they will commit to this nonsense. When Roe V Wade happened, I never understood why a lot of guys were angry/sad/upset since it's about women. I doubt those guys get any pussy so why are they worried?
Even more ironic, they say "it's not a baby it's a fetus!" but fetus in latin literally means baby.

Even more ironic, they say "it's not a baby it's a fetus!" but fetus in latin literally means baby.
They want to dehumanise the innocent child as much as possible its sickening

They want to dehumanise the innocent child as much as possible its sickening
The Bible says that anyone that causes the death of the unborn should be slaughtered. We aught to bring back a Christian government.

LMAO! an IT foid is saying this post is entirely wrong because I put 5 weeks instead of six, as if that makes any difference as to when an abortion appointment is actually in-place. I was not wrong, but of course she is a liar and wants to justify her retardation. Even if I was wrong, I would literally only be wrong by seven days and the abortion appointment would take place on week 6 regardless.

jewish "solution" (murder and dismemberment) to a jewish problem (roasted femshits). what a world to live in :society:
Abortion is encouraged so women can slut about, think about that, THEY WOULD RATHER MURDER CHILDREN THAN STOP BEING A WHORE.

These bitches need to stop being limp dick pussies and kill me already. If they can kill their own children without a care in the world, then I expect them to have no problem getting rid of a stinky inkwell. :lasereyes::feelsping:

These bitches need to stop being limp dick pussies and kill me already. If they can kill their own children without a care in the world, then I expect them to have no problem getting rid of a stinky inkwell. :lasereyes::feelsping:
Lol soon saying mean things about women online will result in 20 years in prison where you'll be in the same department as serial killers

LMAO! an IT foid is saying this post is entirely wrong because I put 5 weeks instead of six, as if that makes any difference as to when an abortion appointment is actually in-place. I was not wrong, but of course she is a liar and wants to justify her retardation. Even if I was wrong, I would literally only be wrong by seven days and the abortion appointment would take place on week 6 regardless.
I'll be nice because you're new. don't acknowledge the existence of IT trannies, greycel

Dont ask where the dead babies go. They totally dont do black magic with it

Dont ask where the dead babies go. They totally dont do black magic with it
I heard in some countries baby parts are sold so the sellers can buy nice cars, and aborted baby cels are put into certain vaccines... genocidal monsters...

Bump. It is important people see this.