Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Modern western parents of teen daughters think this

I

incel4life

Captain
"Its ok for my teen daughter to have sex as long as the guy fucking her is a lil Chad that goes to her school and not some 20s creep that is financially stable and has potential to marry her" - Modern Western parents

Muh degeneracy. Degeneracy isn't the main problem. The problem is human nature itself. Looks>Wealth for teen girls. They don't care about having a stable home at that age. I think the parents know that, so they don't try to stop it.

Kointo said:
Muh degeneracy. Degeneracy isn't the main problem. The problem is human nature itself. Looks>Wealth for teen girls. They don't care about having a stable home at that age. I think the parents know that, so they don't try to stop it.

Of course degeneracy is the main problem. It is the sole reason most of us are incel. Sexual degeneracy disenfranchises men in the bottom 30% of looks. If degeneracy were eradicated there would be an equal number of women deprived of sex as men deprived of sex, making it so that an average man has equal sexual power as an average girl.

incel4life said:
Of course degeneracy is the main problem. It is the sole reason most of us are incel. Sexual degeneracy disenfranchises men in the bottom 30% of looks. If degeneracy were eradicated there would be an equal number of women deprived of sex as men deprived of sex, making it so that an average man has equal sexual power as an average girl.

Degeneracy being wiped out won't make society hate us any less.

Kointo said:
Degeneracy being wiped out won't make society hate us any less.

How is this relevant and are you basing this off? You can't say what a non degenerate society would be like because you don't know. It's not just "modern society minus sex" - social change always has side effects. Ive posted before about how schoolyard bullying ultimately stems from sexual freedom.

incel4life said:
How is this relevant and are you basing this off? You can't say what a non degenerate society would be like because you don't know. It's not just "modern society minus sex" - social change always has side effects. Ive posted before about how schoolyard bullying ultimately stems from sexual freedom.

We know what an almost non degeneracy society looks like. Early nineteen hundreds America. Incels were still looked down on, if not worse than today.

Kointo said:
We know what an almost non degeneracy society looks like. Early nineteen hundreds America. Incels were still looked down on, if not worse than today.

what makes you think that?

fukmylyf said:
what makes you think that?

Anyone who involuntarily couldn't get sex from a female had always been seen as a failure in the eyes of society.

Kointo said:

Another Zyros follower. Just great.

Circlemarveljerk said:
Another Zyros follower. Just great.

Why would I follow that normie just because I agree with him on this point? It is nature. Humans filter out bad genetics.

incel4life said:
"Its ok for my teen daughter to have sex as long as the guy fucking her is a lil Chad that goes to her school and not some 20s creep that is financially stable and has potential to marry her" - Modern Western parents

Definitely

Kointo said:
Anyone who involuntarily couldn't get sex from a female had always been seen as a failure in the eyes of society.

but where is the evidence it was worse back then? It's pretty clear to me that the sexual revolution made things worse for incels. In traditional societies, monogamy was enforced, infidelity and promiscuity was punished, and females had limited freedom in choosing their partners. As a result, more women were available to non-Chads. Basically this:

1392232375793.jpg

It is something i noticed that quite a few roasties i went to school with had boyfriends who were 10+ years older than them. Guys who are less further ahead in life than i am. They had a shitty old car. Maybe one with a noisy exhaust and a terribly wired sound system and a few stickers and maybe a shitty little flat or still lived with their parents and their roastie used to skip school in the afternoon to have sex with them. I've seen roasties commiserating about how they regret it now and those guys were clearly creeps. I agree, those girls were still children and getting involved with them sexually is really bad judgment and to be honest i don't see how a man can have a relationship with a child, but whatever. Although given what went on at my school and the kind of things that went on, those girls were a lot better off dating those guys than some of our regular thugs and gang members.

There was one guy who was arrested and questioned over raping his girlfriend who was 13 (he was 15) he also had hit her several times according to what she told her friends and the bruises on her face she tried to cover up with make up. When he was released on bail he went to her house and beat the shit out of her and her mother. He got sent down till he was 21. He got released and then got locked up again for a list of charges. A few years ago he got 15 years for trying to murder a prison officer. I actually used to work with the guy he tried to kill.