Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Modern wars are so stupid and cucked

RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
At least in the past if you win a battle you could wreak havoc on losers, rob, rape and kill civilians. Enslave them, take their underage daughters

What's the point of being a soldier in modern times? Die for society that hates you, and if you commit a war crime you gonna get fucked up

I dont even understand the purpose of war in modern times. Everything can get done by using wealth to influence decisions or at the most high level assasinations to take out potential threats

Jfl at "war crime" as if war is something that can be done in a legal framework
Actually you can't use hollow point rounds. It's okay if he dies from full metal jackets though.... teeeeheeee

The soldiers at the front lines of the Ukraine Russia war are all so goddamned fucking stupid for doing the jews dirty work. The soldiers on both sides should announce a truce and immediately turn around and invade Kiev and Moscow, and execute all their political leaders.

Zelensky, Putin, and all their perverted jewish henchmen. Just slit all their throats or skin them alive, and then burn them. The jewish ringmasters all deserve to be tortured and killed in brutal ways.

The soldiers at the front lines of the Ukraine Russia war are all so goddamned fucking stupid for doing the jews dirty work. The soldiers on both sides should announce a truce and immediately turn around and invade Kiev and Moscow, and execute all their political leaders.

Zelensky, Putin, and all their perverted jewish henchmen. Just slit all their throats or skin them alive, and then burn them. The jewish ringmasters all deserve to be tortured and killed in brutal ways.
Putin has private army called rosguard just in case of rebellion

They are also the pawns of the jews and should wake the fuck up.
Dont blame regular soldiers bro. You either go to war or go to prison for 10 years or die in rebellion

the purpose of the ukraine war is to depopulate white people
putin and the west are on the same side

To fight for democracy and gay rights :soy:

I agree.its so stupid that old bitter men make young men die for their ego/yachts

if u survive the war and a lot of men die it increases your smv thats the only positive i can see about it

i wish i could fight for russia and rape ukranian women

Modern wars are so ass its unreal