Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Modern warfare going for MUH EVIL RUSSIA is another example of the new Chinese overlords reign

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I rented it for the campaign. I know the multiplayer is jreedemable dogshit from the beta, its even worse than it was in the beta which was already horrible as I or anyone with a brain expected.

Very pomising three missions in, until it's another MUH RUSSIA story and I started snoozing off. They said how edgy and dark this one would be but it's just another cartoonishly evil ruskie with contrived moral bullshit. Which raises rhe question , why not China? It would be something new and something that makes much more sense in this narrative.

Then you remember blizzard, the NBA, lebron James and all them going against what they said a decade ago and keeping silent and now this. Its so depressing. China is the new overlord in Western consumerism which dictates alot of what we can say or do.

I rented it for the campaign. I know the multiplayer is jreedemable dogshit from the beta, its even worse than it was in the beta which was already horrible as I or anyone with a brain expected.

Very pomising three missions in, until it's another MUH RUSSIA story and I started snoozing off. They said how edgy and dark this one would be but it's just another cartoonishly evil ruskie with contrived moral bullshit. Which raises rhe question , why not China? It would be something new and something that makes much more sense in this narrative.

Then you remember blizzard, the NBA, lebron James and all them going against what they said a decade ago and keeping silent and now this. Its so depressing. China is the new overlord in Western consumerism which dictates alot of what we can say or do.
China has the BCC. Big Chinese Cash. no one has a bigger Cash than em.

A better question is why can't they make a western antagonist. Some (((rich businessman))) trying to make the protagonist's society more progressive and cucked.

China has the BCC. Big Chinese Cash. no one has a bigger Cash than em.
Even while playing on the hardest difficulty I was so bored I was literally spinning in circles shooting in the air endlessly while waiting for my health to reset.

Can't even have a good cod anymore. Sad.

Lifefuel for future Chinese-cels. In 50 years, they'll be able to buy their own 10/10 lab grown house wife on Alibaba

Even while playing on the hardest difficulty I was so bored I was literally spinning in circles shooting in the air endlessly while waiting for my health to reset.

Can't even have a good cod anymore. Sad.
marketing employees are more likely to be promoted than those who specialize in game design over the years. this results in many big companies making mediocre games.
Lifefuel for future Chinese-cels. In 50 years, they'll be able to buy their own 10/10 lab grown house wife on Alibaba
based Chinese. they already buy women of Vietnam, Muslims and other nations already. in future they will def sell their own gene edited women.

Bro this thread just lowered your future social credit score :forcedsmile:

A better question is why can't they make a western antagonist. Some (((rich businessman))) trying to make the protagonist's society more progressive and cucked.
because the game is for primarily western audiences? lol.

I'm western and I would buy it.
Bad campaign , DULL as fuck. The thrills of past code are NON existant

Boring spec ops

Dogshit multiplayer with horrible lag and horrid hitboxes. Horrible camping. Claymores everywhere. It will only get worse now that the review period is over

Nothing worth buying even on sale.

The story mode of most games are trash tbh

I almost bought that shit good thing I didnt they are usong a foid soldier to promote seaskn 1 jfl at this cuckebs

brutal slavpill nobody likes us

Bad campaign , DULL as fuck. The thrills of past code are NON existant

Boring spec ops

Dogshit multiplayer with horrible lag and horrid hitboxes. Horrible camping. Claymores everywhere. It will only get worse now that the review period is over

Nothing worth buying even on sale.
I'm taking about a game with a western progressive antagonist. Like a rainbow six where you kill radical feminists and militant cucks.

slavic man bad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back