Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Modern videogaymes

it's sucks that whole gamergame ordeal killed actual gaming, and now we gotta deal with shit like this.

it's sucks that gamergame killed actual gaming, and now we gotta deal with shit like this.
Nowadays even youtubers shill for games and are paid off by game companies.Gmanlives calls himself a professional shill jfl.Also that pig angry joe made a review about re4r and first 4 minutes are him advertising his gfuel flavour.Faggots like these are cancer on gaming

i don't play modern games anyway so i don't have to deal with this shit at all plus games that have female characters to play with are totally trash since they always give the toilet a masculine tough mentality

Just play older games theory

games that have female characters to play with are totally trash since they always give the toilet a masculine tough mentality
Same with modern movies, its so stupid

i swear its liberal ideological brainwashing

If there’s media, it will be infected with the lefty-virus eventually. Almost nothing is safe. Books, movies, games, all have been converted into propaganda tools