Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Modern use of the word "loser" is an unconscious acknowledgement of the blackpill

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
In the old days when someone was called a loser it meant that they were unfortunate, down on their luck, cursed by God, etc. It was meant to show sympathy for the victims of Fate.

Now when someone is called a loser it means that they are lowly, despicable, worthless. It's meant to insult someone, to put them down. The evolution from the old meaning to the new one is due to the modern mentality that rejects the concept of Fate and Will of God, and embraces self-determinism, justice and individualism. Even though people will say that losers are losers for not trying hard enough, the origin of the word implies that those we call loser are really those who have a bad lot in life, but rather than feeling pity for them as we used to, we choose to ostracize them and gaslight them by saying their bad luck was their own doing.

But deep down, when normalfags call you a loser, they really are saying that you lost at life just by existing, and are mocking you by suggesting you had any control over it. Even if it is your fault it's still insulting your very being because every action you've taken in life is a result of who you are. That's why it hurts so much, if you're not used to it at least.

Also notice that women are virtually never called losers. This is because women have inherit value, so even if they go nowhere in life someone will be there to prop them up, whether a betabux provider, SIMPs or the government. As a man, you're truly a loser if you fuck up your life, because your only real value is what you provide to society.

Last edited:
The evolution from the old meaning to the new one is due to the modern mentality that rejects the concept of Fate and Will of God, and embraces self-determinism, justice and individualism.
We have fallen to the deepest pits of hell.

Also notice that women are virtually never called losers. This is because women have inherit value, so even if they go nowhere in life someone will be their to prop them up, whether a betabux provider, SIMPs or the government. As a man, you're truly a loser if you fuck up your life, because your only real value is what you provide to society.
This one is very high iq tbh

In the old days when someone was called a loser it meant that they were unfortunate, down on their luck, cursed by God, etc. It was meant to show sympathy for the victims of Fate.
Was it really like that? I think people have always been vile.

As a man, you're truly a loser if you fuck up your life
Not only this, but also, an incel can do everything right and still be called a loser just because no toilet would suck his dick for free.

This one is very high iq tbh
I'll admit I didn't completely come up with this, Stardusk talked about it in many of his old videos. There's even the phrase he uses "men are human doings, women are human beings". It's blackpilling af once you notice it.

I'll admit I didn't completely come up with this, Stardusk talked about it in many of his old videos. There's even the phrase he uses "men are human doings, women are human beings". It's blackpilling af once you notice it.
High IQ

Was it really like that? I think people have always been vile.
Yes, the modern mentality is very novel. Sure people have always looked down upon subhumans and other unfortunate people, but it was still perceived that their position was just the way of the world rather than the result of their own actions. Now we think people deserve their shitty life, so we mock and despise those below us rather than lending them pity.

Yes, the modern mentality is very novel. Sure people have always looked down upon subhumans and other unfortunate people, but it was still perceived that their position was just the way of the world rather than the result of their own actions. Now we think people deserve their shitty life, so we mock and despise those below us rather than lending them pity.

there are winners and there are losers and we have lost and it's over

I’ve never heard of this. What old days were these?

Now when someone is called a loser it means that they are lowly, despicable, worthless. It's meant to insult someone, to put them down. The evolution from the old meaning to the new one is due to the modern mentality that rejects the concept of Fate and Will of God, and embraces self-determinism, justice and individualism. Even though people will say that losers are losers for not trying hard enough, the origin of the word implies that those we call loser are really those who have a bad lot in life, but rather than feeling pity for them as we used to, we choose to ostracize them and gaslight them by saying their bad luck was their own doing.

But deep down, when normalfags call you a loser, they really are saying that you lost at life just by existing, and are mocking you by suggesting you had any control over it. Even if it is your fault it's still insulting your very being because every action you've taken in life is a result of who you are. That's why it hurts so much, if you're not used to it at least.

Also notice that women are virtually never called losers. This is because women have inherit value, so even if they go nowhere in life someone will be there to prop them up, whether a betabux provider, SIMPs or the government. As a man, you're truly a loser if you fuck up your life, because your only real value is what you provide to society.

I’ve never heard of this. What old days were these?
Judging from movies the modern disparaging form of "loser" was not used at all before the 1960s and probably wasn't very common until the 90s when it's suddenly used everywhere. I bet a gigaoldcel would remember a time when the old usage still predominated.

Based thread. People get called loser because they are being shamed for lacking success in life. Because if they don't have success it must be because they're evil, lazy, stupid, pathetic, etc. It's a lot of insults merged into one. It's also an insult based on the just-world fallacy.

Now what is success in life? In my opinion, it is having a good income and being at least well off financially AND being able to get lots of sex, from ONS or relationship. And if you follow the just-world fallacy, people that don't achieve this are considered bad, even though financial and reproductive success are most affected by external factors, not internal. You can't achieve success with your will alone. This is the gaslighting of calling someone a loser.

This is also why women are not called losers. Like you said, they can find many to take care of them easily, thus achieving financial independence, and reproductive success has never ever been a problem to women.

True. The word loser is only tied to your looks really, nobody would call a poor wagie a loser if he's good-looking. On the contrast even financially at least somewhat successful men will get ridiculed if they fail to attract a foid.