Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion modern toilets suck

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
modern toilets suck. it's much easier to defecate while squatting rather than sitting on one.

there's probably other things that exist that are supposed to be "modern" and "civilized", but are actually counter intuitive.

you'll never be able to get past our biology though. but yes as it stands, it's way easier to do a #2 while you're in a squatting position, and no amount of modernity or civilization will probably make us shit in a more "civilized" manner

modern toilets suck. it's much easier to defecate while squatting rather than sitting on one.
ask me how I know you're Indian

5FADB254 CA65 43C7 A7B4 BDDC4B268F14

Toilets have always been toilets, eg cumdumps for chads and violent bullies

ask me how I know you're Indian
i'm a ricecel jfl

it's (obviously) rly not restricted to curries though. literally every human can defecate much more better and efficiently by squatting

This is what a civilized toilet looks like:
asian-squat-toilet-in-tiled-restroom-picture_csp85642113.jpg

The thing you refer to as "civilized toilet" is a barbaric contraption invented by white scum.

This is what a civilized toilet looks like:
asian-squat-toilet-in-tiled-restroom-picture_csp85642113.jpg

The thing you refer to as "civilized toilet" is a barbaric contraption invented by white scum.
What if your phone or your game boy falls through that hole?

What if your phone or your game boy falls through that hole?
We don't take our game boys with us to the fucking toilet.
But if something falls through you can pick it up same as with the other toilets. It has a siphon mechanism thing, it's not a pit down there.

We don't take our game boys with us to the fucking toilet.
But if something falls through you can pick it up same as with the other toilets. It has a siphon mechanism thing, it's not a pit down there.
Wouldn't it still end up wet and covered with remnants of shit and piss?

I like sitting down and relaxing while dropping a bomb. Squatting in a hole is for third world subhumans

I like sitting down and relaxing while dropping a bomb. Squatting in a hole is for third world subhumans
to each their own i guess lol

i live in the first world, but i'd much prefer to squat over a hole and get the deed in in a matter of seconds

I thought this was going to be about "toilets" females

there's probably other things that exist that are supposed to be "modern" and "civilized", but are actually counter intuitive.

you'll never be able to get past our biology though. but yes as it stands, it's way easier to do a #2 while you're in a squatting position, and no amount of modernity or civilization will probably make us shit in a more "civilized" manner
I sit right on the bowl