Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Modern society is sabotaging the progression of humanity away from nature

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
I absolutely despise nature, I hate it with every fiber of my being. That is to say I hate the natural process which has made me incel, which forces animals to consume and brutalize each other, and which forces us to harm and take from one another in competition which is ultimately meaningless in the end. Even as a child I remember feeling similarly, even if I then lacked the capacity to put the entirety of said feeling into words.

With that in mind, I would argue that humans have been gradually attempting to distance ourselves from and (perhaps in futility) attempting to escape the dominion of nature throughout the entirety of our history. Of course the reasons why are obvious, between death, disease, pain, and the fact that something/someone always ends up suffering for the relative contentment of another, among countless other realities, everyone on some level knows that the world we find ourselves in is largely horrific, even if they won't consciously acknowledge this outright. That being said, our societies have done much to shield us from the worst of this. The whole purpose of of civilization, since it's inception, has been reduce how much of our lives are dominated by fulfilling the most basic biological imperatives, as to allow us to create new tools, which better enable us to continue transitioning our lives in this way, and allow us the potential of living more content lives.

However arguably for the past century give or take, in some ways we've begun to reverse course, and this is true for the west in particular. Instead of rejecting the natural order, with the abandonment of monogamy, sexual hedonism, "women's liberation"(albeit counterintuitively), and the secularization of society, it seems that our civilization has largely begun to embrace nature and our animalistic tendencies rather than attempting to liberate us from them. The unhindered expression of female sexual selection rewards behavior which actively works against the furthering of our civilization, and it selects for what are at best, useless traits. Not only that, but when I mention the secularization of society, this is more like a half truth. While it's true that organized religion has been robbed of nearly all of it's influence, in it's absence, people have begun to worship things such as science, life/the preservation and spread of life for it's own sake(this topic deserves it's own thread honestly), obscure and often contradictory notions of "equality", and the west has even begun the perhaps pseudo religious worship of women.

All of this taken together, well it seems to me that instead of attempting to free ourselves from the shackles of the natural world, and in place of religion, we can now observe the culturally encouraged spiritual reverence of nature itself along with, presumably, everything which it represents. We have begun to experience a social regression in absence of progression, which ironically assumes the name of the latter. Ask yourself why you would care about a civilization which can't even so much as guarantee you a mate? The answer is, of course, that you wouldn't. I suspect that this will become increasingly clear in coming decades as sexless and unhappy men no longer have interest in contributing anything more than the bare minimum, to a society which no longer offers them even a decent chance at anything resembling a content life.

I absolutely despise nature, I hate it with every fiber of my being. That is to say I hate the natural process which has made me incel, which forces animals to consume and brutalize each other, and which forces us to harm and take from one another in competition which is ultimately meaningless in the end.

If nature would rule we would have had the possibility to fight back, but unfortunately this is not allowed.

With that in mind, I would argue that humans have been gradually attempting to distance ourselves from and (perhaps in futility) attempting to escape the dominion of nature throughout the entirety of our history. Of course the reasons why are obvious, between death, disease, pain, and the fact

We are still exposed to it in another form. People, specially men are suffering from it. Diseases and mental illness are caused by social/political ostracization, forced loneliness which leads even to suicide, low level work which leads to much work for little money therefore much stress and actual pain for the body.

sexless and unhappy men no longer have interest in contributing anything more than the bare minimum
As much as I wish this is true, its bs cope
Thing is the bare minimum for most men includes having a girl

Now prostitute are more expensive than ever, so men would have to pay a premium just to have condom sex with some used up hoe
This alone will motivate a lot of men to make more and more money

Back then the cost of maintaining a loyal virgin wife isnt that much and they give both sex and companionship, now you have to pay a lot just to fuck some prostitute

Now that women can have jobs, you have to work extra hard just to be a betabuxx
If anything the increased price of women would motivate men to work even harder then before.

Because at some point theyd realize its either be used as an atm by some used up hoe, or rot and be fa. And most men unfortunately, will pick being some hoes atm, if that means they could get some, over rotting.

I seen a lot of men spending stupid amount of money for some widowed post wall roastie...so its hard for me to believe that men would simply give up and rot
Theyd just lower their standard and live frugal if they have to, so the have enough moneh to be some roasties atm.

Last edited:
It is a vicious and merciless cycle, yes.
Nature is cruel.

Nature is good if you are not soyboy