Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Modern movies portraying men as submissive

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
A couple I can think of right now,
Come To Daddy 2019 hooker scene and Hostel 2005 the beginning BDSM scene.
It’s frustrating that in modern movies the male always has to come across submissive whether it be sexually emotionally or physically. Whenever I see a cuck in a movie doing submissive BDSM shit it pisses me off. They know damn well 99% of men wouldn’t do that garbage but they make it seem perfectly normal.

I assure you feminists, there are more men willing to choke and rape you to death rather than take it up the ass.

And all the faggots that want to be pegged deserve the most agonizing slow torture, preferably cutting each limb off with a saw which I’d gladly do for cash.

This along with foids getting lead hero roles are killing movies

I dont think that's only new movies, old ones also often had the thing when not good looking nice guy simp cuck wins the girl with his personality vs Chad

stop consooming

In the last 20 years I've watched 5 movies, and less than 10 hours of regular tv total.

Bonus prize: Also watched zero sports games on tv and attended in person zero sports games.
I dont think that's only new movies, old ones also often had the thing when not good looking nice guy simp cuck wins the girl with his personality vs Chad

Reading your post.. I guess the movie directors are giving the low-t, beta male normie audience their fantasy.

And probably Chads don't watch too much tv. Chad is actually living the fantasy in real life.

Last edited:
A couple I can think of right now,
Come To Daddy 2019 hooker scene and Hostel 2005 the beginning BDSM scene.
It’s frustrating that in modern movies the male always has to come across submissive whether it be sexually emotionally or physically. Whenever I see a cuck in a movie doing submissive BDSM shit it pisses me off. They know damn well 99% of men wouldn’t do that garbage but they make it seem perfectly normal.

I assure you feminists, there are more men willing to choke and rape you to death rather than take it up the ass.

And all the faggots that want to be pegged deserve the most agonizing slow torture, preferably cutting each limb off with a saw which I’d gladly do for cash.
I watched FBI last night. Naturally, one episode was about evil white Incels, and the other white nazis

I remember going to see Deadpool with my Dad only to watch Ryan Renolds getting pegged jfl. Trash movie.

brutal modern film pill