Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Modern" Men are so Cucked...

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
Pegging
When a woman fucks a man in the ass with a strap-on dildo. It's definitely a very touchy practice, especially in the straight male community. It is often thought of as a homosexual sex act. However, this is not true. Straight men often think that their dominance and masculinity will be in jeopardy if they even think about anything "gay" at all, let alone a female fucking them with a rubber dick. Pegging is not a gay thing whatsoever. No matter how you take it apart and put it back together, it is still sex between a man and a woman. In other words; straight sex. It is certainly enjoyable, given that the right amount of communication and comfort were considered. It is typically not a good idea to surprise a man by simply walking out of the bathroom with a strap-on dildo equipped and ready to use. This will probably lead to rejection and discomfort. The truth is that anal play, no matter what gender, is enjoyable if performed correctly. The ass has a shitload of nerve endings that will feel fucking amazing if stimulated properly and with plenty of lube. It probably feels better for a man to receive anal sex rather than a woman due to the prostate gland inside the male ass. I shit you not, an orgasm can be achieved by directly touching and stimulating the prostate gland without any need for touching the penis at all. And it feels out of this fucking world amazing.
John - Hey, Julia, wanna fuck?
Julia - Okay, John! I'll ride you! I'm so wet!
John - No, I was talking about pegging me!
Julia - Oh! In that case, I'll grab the strap-on and lube up. Bend your ass over and let me fuck your tight asshole till you cum, then you can shoot it all over my tits!
1478 thumbs up on urban dictionary https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pegging

What were u doing on urban dictionary?We all know majority of men are still cucked and bluepilled . A lot more are starting to wake up from their bluepill delusion

What were u doing on urban dictionary?
why would I not be? Especially considering how I wouldn't know what pegging means, for so many reasons.

What were u doing on urban dictionary?We all know majority of men are still cucked and bluepilled . A lot more are starting to wake up from their bluepill delusion
This.
why would I not be? Especially considering how I wouldn't know what pegging means, for so many reasons.
Pegging is a well known term.

This tbh
high iq

MUH MUSCULINITY!!1!

:feelskek::feelskek:

Low IQ cope.

What has this has to do with being cucked? Is there a cuck - gay continuum because of low t? (That'd be a medical issue, if the person doesn't like it.)

I'd do what I want if it generates pleasure (male and female develop from the same fetus and have simiiar build anal anatomy) as long as it doesn't hurt other people, I don't care if other people consider it gay or something, because you are not as long you don't like dicks or masculine faces and even if? Does it matter, but for being considered incel? I think not.

I can understand the imagination of gettng penetrated or pounded by a penislike object itself doesn't appeal to you as a straight male and that's okay as well.

that doesn't mean I would know it myself.
No, but you cant assume because you dont know it everybody else doesn't

No, but you cant assume because you dont know it everybody else doesn't
and what does that have to do with me using urban dictionary?

If its about getting annoyed about posts about something everyone already knows, forums in general should be something you avoid.

If its about getting annoyed about posts about something everyone already knows, forums in general should be something you avoid.
Idk man I'm drunk.

Your taking it to seriously I was just asking. Most people know the term “Cuck” so most would know the term “ Pegging” . Which are both linked , I assume most knew what it was tbh. Plus urban dictionary is a shitty normie site. You seen the definition of “ incels” there?

Busted!

739CF398 83C1 4989 8094 6DE5669F5968