Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Modern foids are running one of the largest smear campaigns in history

kobaforthewin

kobaforthewin

National Bolshevik
★★★
If you go on IT or any bluepilled site where foids discuss incels, they’ll often say shit like “incels don’t shower and take care of their appearance, that’s why they’re incel” and so on and so forth. As most of us on here know, showering does not do shit, there’s no shower for your face or height. On a separate note, I imagine most people on here shower regularly so their point is moot on its face.

What people don’t realize is that foids HAVE to stereotype all incels as dirty and gross so they don’t appear superficial. You see, society as a whole is Blackpilled in some ways but they don’t realize it. When they see a woman reject a man who is average looking simply because he isn’t a Chad they see that as wrong but don’t know why. Foids realize this, and in an attempt to save face, they must label all incels as unclean and dirty.

What IT and foids purport to be your average incel:

IMG 2855

It’s sort of like how two countries in a war will slander each other. “We have to fight and destroy (insert country) because they’re doing crimes”. Women wage war on incels in the same way. “I can’t date incels because they’re all stinky and totally disheveled” which they know isn’t true. The incel crisis is not just a crisis of sub 5 men, it’s low tier and mid tier normies who don’t get any attention or if they do, they’re often forced to pick up Chads scraps.

50/50 chance that this guy is incel, he looks showered and well groomed:

IMG 2854

Foids are actively subjecting incels to loneliness, and often times they do it consciously and maliciously. But in order to cover up their evil, they will slander incels as totally undateable and intolerable to even be near. If foids were honest and just came out and said that they won’t date non-chads, people might become more sympathetic to the plight of incels, but foids can’t allow that. It’s really quite sinister, not only are incels forced to live in loneliness but foids will also salt the wounds by painting all incels as looking like your average vagrant. To give you the short version, they’re running one of the largest smear campaigns in history.

I went from 5'5 to 6 feet by showering :feelshaha:

I shower daily dress well etc. it does not matter

Of course foids are gonna slander cels, they dont take accountability for anything

Just shower bruh

They hate the y chromosome except for the very best specimens (chad)

Last edited:
"Just use your shower and be yourself bruh. Da ladies will come flocking" - Chad.

If you go on IT or any bluepilled site where foids discuss incels, they’ll often say shit like “incels don’t shower and take care of their appearance, that’s why they’re incel” and so on and so forth. As most of us on here know, showering does not do shit, there’s no shower for your face or height. On a separate note, I imagine most people on here shower regularly so their point is moot on its face.

What people don’t realize is that foids HAVE to stereotype all incels as dirty and gross so they don’t appear superficial. You see, society as a whole is Blackpilled in some ways but they don’t realize it. When they see a woman reject a man who is average looking simply because he isn’t a Chad they see that as wrong but don’t know why. Foids realize this, and in an attempt to save face, they must label all incels as unclean and dirty.

View attachment 864287

It’s sort of like how two countries in a war will slander each other. “We have to fight and destroy (insert country) because they’re doing crimes”. Women wage war on incels in the same way. “I can’t date incels because they’re all stinky and totally disheveled” which they know isn’t true. The incel crisis is not just a crisis of sub 5 men, it’s low tier and mid tier normies who don’t get any attention or if they do, they’re often forced to pick up Chads scraps.

View attachment 864288

Foids are actively subjecting incels to loneliness, and often times they do it consciously and maliciously. But in order to cover up their evil, they will slander incels as totally undateable and intolerable to even be near. If foids were honest and just came out and said that they won’t date non-chads, people might become more sympathetic to the plight of incels, but foids can’t allow that. It’s really quite sinister, not only are incels forced to live in loneliness but foids will also salt the wounds by painting all incels as looking like your average vagrant. To give you the short version, they’re running one of the largest smear campaigns in history.
It doesn't make difference if you actually are a real vagrant or not, I don't look down on those at all, even though I don't want to talk to them,

Women and normies need that slander to even stand a chance with their claims of "Incel is x and y" "Incel actually has x and y traits too and do these things". They are constantly shifting the narrative. I remember they called fucking Andrew Tate an Incel. While I don't agree with some of his ideas wholly, normies calling him an Incel was absolutely a retarded take to even consider calling him of all people an incel. For the most part when they say stuff like this I disregard what they say, its obviously a buzzword instead of an actual term, so you need to respect their opinions accordingly.

View attachment 864287

View attachment 864288

high iq assessment of hypergamy and the virtue signalling campaign that women have USED THE WHOLE OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS FOR, ITS ONE BIG RING OF VIRTUE SIGNALLING TO ALLOW THEM TO PICK AND CHOOSE CHAD WITHOUT BEING JUDGED FOR IT AND TO REMAIN "MORALLY PURE".

TRULY PATHETIC

My question is IF WOMEN OF THE 1970S EG THE BOOMERS HAD ACCESS TO THIS TECHNOLOGY AND SOCIAL REACH AND MANIPULATION, I BELIEVE THEY WOULD HAVE USED IT IN THE SAME MANNER AS THEY ARE RUNNING THE SAME OPERATING SYSTEM, THEY JUST DIDNT HAVE ACCESS TO IT. Do you think they would have done the same.