Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Modern Day Ugly Tax

• Thread starter bigantennaemay1
  • Start date
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
So, I found out recently that there is an ugly tax of sorts in the US - Chicago, to be specific. They have an "entertainment tax," that has recently been extended to online Playstation purchases, which, in addition to the other taxes levied on citizens whose billing address is in Chicago, adds up to about 20% on any and all online purchases in the city of Chicago that count as entertainment.

What does that have to do with us? Who is the most likely to be playing video games at home, instead of going out and socializing with friends? Who are the people that are most likely to be staying in, buying entertaining shit online? Men, who have checked themselves out of a cucked society, or been forcibly removed from said society, that's who. The people who will be affected by, and paying this "entertainment tax" are lonely, single men. And those of us who live in Chicago (though I doubt this won't spread elsewhere) are being taxed for pursuing our copes as we try to forget what a hellish existence we lead.

damn, so this is a real thing?

also I haven't seen you in forever. Welcome back bro.

Yeah, apparently that tax has been around for a while, and I think Xbox users were already hit by it. Streaming services and theater, too, seem to be covered under it. Good thing it's contained, for now.
Welcome back bro.
Thanks. Good to be back.

damn, so this is a real thing?

also I haven't seen you in forever. Welcome back bro.
Yeah whats with all these graycels from 2017 coming back?

Yeah whats with all these graycels from 2017 coming back?
I'll be honest: Braincels got cucked and fucked. That, and technically I haven't been gone, if lurking counts as being present.

I think it's time to put the controller down, roll them sleeves up and start collecting money