Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Modern cucks approve of divorce because their mothers brainwash them

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
I remember when my mom was divorcing my dad when I was 9, my mom kept telling us "I know it's tough, but things are better this way", or "We're all happier like this", or "I'm divorcing him because I don't think you and your sister should grow up seeing parents that don't love each other". And I ate it all up - I genuinely believed her and it wasn't until I swallowed the blackpill that I started to truly realize how horrible divorce is.

And 70% of women in marriages initiate divorces...

incel4life said:
I remember when my mom was divorcing my dad when I was 9, my mom kept telling us "I know it's tough, but things are better this way", or "We're all happier like this", or "I'm divorcing him because I don't think you and your sister should grow up seeing parents that don't love each other". And I ate it all up - I genuinely believed her and it wasn't until I swallowed the blackpill that I started to truly realize how horrible divorce is.

Yeah, I too remember being cucked as fuck thinking a man was mostly at fault until I was 9, and saw the injustices towards men in divorce court TV programs

Isn't it better tho at the end of the day?

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Isn't it better tho at the end of the day?

Women start fights with their husbands because they want to provoke a divorce so that they can get a better looking guy. But if women were not able to get a divorce, they would have no incentive to start fights with their husbands.

If you approve divorce... having all the law against your gender... then you DESERVE to be destroyed at court. No more to say.

incel4life said:
Women start fights with their husbands because they want to provoke a divorce so that they can get a better looking guy. But if women were not able to get a divorce, they would have no incentive to start fights with their husbands.

Or maybe they should simply be with who they want?

It.is not their fault if we are ugly.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Or maybe they should simply be with who they want?

It.is not their fault if we are ugly.

Why should society strive to make only women happy, at the expense of everyone else?