Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Modern beta bux is a complete scam compared to the old days.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
In the old days a betabux would reciev a young virgin wife to be married to for the rest of his life and form a big family with, modern betabuxers are getting a used up roastie that already has a few kids, and will divorce him in a few years.

In the old days a betabux would reciev a young virgin wife to be married to for the rest of his life and form a big family with, modern betabuxers are getting a used up roastie that already has a few kids, and will divorce him in a few years.
:lol: exactly, That is what MGTOW is trying to educate. Thousands of men bought into it.

:lol: exactly, That is what MGTOW is trying to educate. Thousands of men bought into it.
Mgtow are completely clueless if they think woman actually care that they are leaving the dating game.

lol your hate for mgtow is funny.
I agree with most of their ideas but I think that they don't realize that they are being sent their own way.
No woman is feeling bad that an mgtow is unavailable.

it's even worse, these days have seen a huge proliferation in the 'findom' category of slutty women getting incels to send them cash just to be dominated
every day we stray further and further from god, we need a cleansing

I agree with most of their ideas but I think that they don't realize that they are being sent their own way.
not all of them are sent their own way though

Who the fuck gives a fuck what women thinks or feels. Men are being saved from a life of the bottom levels of hell by not getting into a serious relationship with a MODERN WOMAN. In 1950 they would be insane. But today :lol:

Who the fuck gives a fuck what women thinks or feels. Men are being saved from a life of the bottom levels of hell by not getting into a serious relationship with a MODERN WOMAN. In 1950 they would be insane. But today :lol:

the average modern relationship is a joke. marriage is a joke. having children with a modern woman is a joke.
the west has doomed itself with degeneracy. men aren't growing up because they have no purpose, because there are no suitable partners worth the time and effort it takes to create a family with them.

not all of them are sent their own way though
The vast majority of them are incels like us or they are normies that got burned by one bad breakup and now are pretending to be mgtow untill they find another gf.

the betabux model is dead

This is painful to read.

the average modern relationship is a joke. marriage is a joke. having children with a modern woman is a joke.
the west has doomed itself with degeneracy. men aren't growing up because they have no purpose, because there are no suitable partners worth the time and effort it takes to create a family with them.
Exactly. And you think Chad is safe from it? :lol: She will divorce his ass for muh mental abuse when the time comes, the family court will see a good looking able bodied man (think ATM) and get every last dime from him that she asks.

The vast majority of them are incels like us or they are normies that got burned by one bad breakup and now are pretending to be mgtow untill they find another gf.

What about the boomer tier ones who got divorce raped once or twice.

Spoke to one mgtow who not only got divorce raped along with his own cunt mom supporting the bitch but he got alimony stacked on top and the government canceled his passport because his cunt wife told them he would leave the country(yep loss the right to travel like how we always lose rights thanks to women). I told him if I was in his shoes I would have killed his ex wife and mom.

I have never heard anything so raw or burning from an Incel anywhere.

Last edited:
that's a huge assumption that's not true at all.

What about the boomer tier ones who got divorce raped once or twice.

Spoke to one mgtow who not only got divorce raped along with his own cunt mom supporting the white but he got alimony stacked on top and the government canceled his passport because his cunt wife told them he would leave the country(yep loss the right to travel like how we always lose rights thanks to women). I told him if I was in his shoes I would have killed his ex wife and mom.

I have never heard anything so raw or burning from an Incel anywhere.
100% accurate

exactly its fucking overrrrrrrr

This.

These are the times we live in.