Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Modern age marrying standards

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
-
Trully, old folks were wise in marrying their daughters young :
1- you don't get financially burned by a female who will get enjoyed by another male
2 - by being married young, you have a highter success rate of achieving chastety and faithfullness
3 - a women's job is to output babies. By being married young, this purpose is achieved
4 - with youth comes great probability of having a healthy offspring
5 - a less "educated" foid means a less degenerate foid

Jfl at today's foid marrying at 27 yo.

They really should start getting married off at 13 or even younger if they are developed. It’s unnecessary for foids to have anymore knowledge after that age as they will only use it to harm society. They will be able to produce more children and they will be virgins as well as being more loyal

Marriage is a scam today. It used to be a business transaction.

They really should start getting married off at 13 or even younger if they are developed. It’s unnecessary for foids to have anymore knowledge after that age as they will only use it to harm society. They will be able to produce more children and they will be virgins as well as being more loyal
If the girl has periods, she is biologically able to get kids.
Nothing happens in nature without reason.

Back to my grandpas era, females would be married at 10-11.

Last edited:
Marriage is a joke these days.
>get a high paying job
>get married
>get divorced
>lose custody, house, and have to pay off lawyer
Also, the whole diamond ring is a scam as there are so many diamonds mostly in South Africa that can be mined.

If the girl has periods, she is biologically able to get kids.
Nothing happens in nature without reason.

Back to my grandpas era, female would be married at 10-11.
Agreed. Rather than having a standard age just marry them off as soon as they have a period. And back in my grandparents time foids were married off at around 15-16

Just get divorced bro