Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Moderator Appreciation Thread.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
To all the moderators here and the admin, Thank you for all of your hard work over the years. You have made a great and amazing forum and helped us cope with our shit looks and life.

@Master @Fat Link @PPEcel @Caesercel @Komesarj @Dregster @MarquisDeSade @TheProphetMuscle @SlayerSlayer @The Enforcer @Robtical @proudweeb

Why'd you change your name? :feelswhat:

I did like it how it was... :feelsjuice:

But coming from you, I did expect a soyface fakeout from this thread; not to say I don't appreciate the mods, of course, with their constant responsibility to clear out the various humblebraggers, fakecels, LARPers, and ITfiltrators that tend to get clogged up in the forum sewers together. :feelskek:

Why'd you change your name? :feelswhat:

I did like it how it was... :feelsjuice:

But coming from you, I did expect a soyface fakeout from this thread; not to say I don't appreciate the mods, of course, with their constant responsibility to clear out the various humblebraggers, fakecels, LARPers, and ITfiltrators that tend to get clogged up in the forum sewers together. :feelskek:
I always wanted to change my name since I signed up here.

Thanks bro, I appreciate you too.

I always wanted to change my name since I signed up here.
I changed my name too!

I was previously, "emba"

I think capitalizing the E really makes me feel more dignified.

What was you're org name?

I think capitalizing the E really makes me feel more dignified.
Less "carefree", perhaps; or less casual. :feelshehe:

Less "carefree", perhaps; or less casual. :feelshehe:
Well, I am, after all, an adult surrounded by children... Have to set a good example of manliness, and all that.

This thread aged like milk.