Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Model who exposed Paedophile Ring Found Dead

albie

albie

God hates you
-

"Natacha Jaitt claimed to have proof of a VIP paedophile ring. Months later, she was found dead — after warning her life was at risk."

Pedo illuminati confirmed?

She feasts on the lust of men while then proceeding to report them for it. Don't bite the hand that feeds you, whore.

It’s sad that pedo rings exist and they have so much power but I don’t have any sympathy for this whore tbh.

It’s sad that pedo rings exist and they have so much power but I don’t have any sympathy for this whore tbh.
she redeemed herself in death by dying for the noble cause of exposing the pedophilic cult that permeates the upper echelons of our society. The elites don't want its cattle to become cognisant of the fact that they're ruled over by a bunch of crossdressing jewish and masonic homosexual freaks that rape kids

this is a good thing

Wow how will i ever sleep at night knowing this

Last edited:
all pedophiles deserve to be death (not talking about JB)

she redeemed herself in death by dying for the noble cause of exposing the pedophilic cult that permeates the upper echelons of our society. The elites don't want its cattle to become cognisant of the fact that they're ruled over by a bunch of crossdressing jewish and masonic homosexual freaks that rape kids

She did a good thing but her face looked literally like that of a transsexual.

Still, I bet the autopsy doctor had a lot of fun cutting her body up and having sex with her as a last hurrah.

So you say you can't get girls eh lads?

She was too stupid to realize you can't just go after any and every Jew in power. They need to be hated and have control that can be usurped.

Live like a whore,die like a whore

The really powerful people can practice actual pedophilia unpunished and I can't kiss a teenager. Fuck my life tbh.

And let's not forget the model that was exposing Berlusconi and ended up dead recently.

Taking credit for other’s work.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back