Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Modafinil is the best Incel drug.

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
I really love this pill is almost perfect for me.

1. I want to lose some weight and I plan to use Intermitent fasting, but I completely lack of will to keep myself from eating during 20 hours. Modafinil completely removes my appetite

2. I start to working with a new client, the payment is better but the job is more demanding though. Nevertheless Modafinil helps me to keep me focus.

3.Modafinil numb my libido so, no outside anxiety. It really ease the pain. And help if you want to go no fap.

The only problem is that my brains adapts too fast.

What did you say to get one?

About the side effects, any significant to be aware of?

What did you say to get one?
To be honest that is one of the advantages of living in a shithole country. I just asked for it. No need for a medic prescription. I even bought Ritalin

About the side effects, any significant to be aware of?
this pill is truly amazing. It doesn't have many severe side effects, perhaps a small rise in blood pressure and it doesn't cause addiction or down

To be honest that is one of the advantages of living in a shithole country. I just asked for it. No need for a medic prescription. I even bought Ritalin
It's over

Perhaps you could buy it online

I really love this pill is almost perfect for me.

1. I want to lose some weight and I plan to use Intermitent fasting, but I completely lack of will to keep myself from eating during 20 hours. Modafinil completely removes my appetite

2. I start to working with a new client, the payment is better but the job is more demanding though. Nevertheless Modafinil helps me to keep me focus.

3.Modafinil numb my libido so, no outside anxiety. It really ease the pain. And help if you want to go no fap.

The only problem is that my brains adapts too fast.

View attachment 373192
Do you have prescription or buy online?

this pill is truly amazing. It doesn't have many severe side effects, perhaps a small rise in blood pressure and it doesn't cause addiction or down
Uruguay is a shit?

massive placebo effect ngl i tried it for awhile and felt like a chad but then the effect completely disappeared in a week or 2.

No just with methylphenidat (Ritalin) and Modafinil (provigil)

Probably but not as shit as where I live (this pill are actually imported)
Brutal import pill.

massive placebo effect ngl i tried it for awhile and felt like a chad but then the effect completely disappeared in a week or 2.
How does this pill makes you feel like a chad? Really? It doesn't make you excited or hyperactive quite the opposite it is an slow burn drug, it takes around to 40 min to make complete effect and the slowly fades away for 8 hours so there is not strong down.