Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Mobile vs Handheld gaming?

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
iOS/Android vs Nintendo Switch for gaming?

Don't have an iPhone or switch, so Andriod it is

Handheld and its not even a competition

I use iPhone 12 Mini and Switch Lite. Prefer Switch but iPhone 14 might beat it
IPhones, never got the hype behind them but I assume that the latest model you mentioned has good specs for gaming :feelswhere:

Phone gaming sucks

there are no goods phone games

IPhones, never got the hype behind them but I assume that the latest model you mentioned has good specs for gaming :feelswhere:
I’ve used Android as well and frankly iOS is just more simple and mainstream, Android is probably better if your high IQ / tech savvy

I’ve used Android as well and frankly iOS is just more simple and mainstream, Android is probably better if your high IQ / tech savvy
Let's just say that I use whatever I can lay my hands on

My gaming PC is old it doesn’t support Windows 11 + I like the comfort of my bed. Might get a laptop and use it in bed
Get a switch lite. It's pretty good.

I use my android phone to emulate PS1, PS2 and PSP games. For controls I use the Razer Kishi. Never really owned any Nintendo products.

Gonna play BotW again, but pure version without DLC. Edit: Seems like DLC is forced upon you

Last edited:
Handheld. Mobile games are cheeks

there are no goods phone games
There are good story games like walking dead, life is strange, there’s also Total war games

There’s also a soulslike game, but all these games need good performance and are all paid

Cant cope with games

Android insane variety and aaa+ games

Do you watch tv series or movies? Listen to music or read?
Blackpilloverdosin with videos sometimes watch normie shows but only when drunk

Blackpilloverdosin with videos sometimes watch normie shows but only when drunk
Take a pause from too much black pill and cope with something else, blackpill shit is somewhat exaggerated imo

Mogs me. I have 30k debt and on welfare.
My coworker (in government subsidized job, couple of hours a day) has that debt too but still gets new phone every year and just booked trip to Greece