Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal mob of paki curry adults rob a kid banana seller's bananas.

Giga failo country

What's with all the pakistan threads recently tho bhai :feelskek:

Giga failo country

What's with all the pakistan threads recently tho bhai :feelskek:
met my paki curry family during Eid. and heard them spount too much nonsense. I have to watch these videos to stay grounded

grown adults stealing from a poor kid who has to sell bananas for a living. First they were gang raping buried female corpses and now looting from fruit stalls of kids. Couldn’t have made this shit up even if we tried.
Oh My God Lol GIF by Lifetime

met my paki curry family during Eid. and heard them spount too much nonsense. I have to watch these videos to stay grounded
holy fuck meeting friends/relatives for Eid is giga suifuel. I remember as a teen getting turbo mogged by all the other kids at those meetups.

According to Cuckadian muslims you can apparently do anything and still be muslim as long as you don't eat pork, do 5 Salah, fast for Ramadan and pay Zakat :feelskek: half of these fake ass Cuckadian muslims don't even do this :feelskek::feelskek:

Legit half of those "muslim" kids were sneaking out at night, getting drunk/high, starting fights, stealing shit, already had gfs and sex at like 14/15, basically pure roadmen but also faking piety :lul:

grown adults stealing from a poor kid who has to sell bananas for a living. First they were gang raping buried female corpses and now looting from fruit stalls of kids. Couldn’t have made this shit up even if we tried.
deeper you look, the worse it gets.

Yeah curries are basically if you brought people from the year 0 into 2023 :lul:

Be glad you are a Jew, as much as I hate them at least they are civilized and intelligent, they just use it for nefarious purposes.

Yeah curries are basically if you brought people from the year 0 into 2023 :lul:

Be glad you are a Jew, as much as I hate them at least they are civilized and intelligent, they just use it for nefarious purposes.
Yeah facts curry is endless entertainment

Sand nigger jews are not civilized nor intelligent.