Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Miya killed by man she rejected

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
got what she fucking deserved

I remember a roastie word :feelskek::

When men reject women , it’s just humiliating, when a women reject a man she fear for her life

The casket looks horrendous. Deserved it though.

got what she fucking deserved
She probably walked around in see through leggings and tube tops with her tits hanging out, forever denying the spiccel access and it drove him mad.

She would not have rejected @Truckzo

If these arrogant cunts would just give these guys a chance and I’m talking just one date, I’m quite certain the grand majority of these situations wouldn’t end with the arrogant cunt dead but instead amazed at the good fortune she experienced by giving a man she thought nothing of to begin with a simple chance and he ends up becoming the love of her life and they end up married and live happily ever after like in a damn fairytale. :feelsUgh:

If these arrogant cunts would just give these guys a chance and I’m talking just one date, I’m quite certain the grand majority of these situations wouldn’t end with the arrogant cunt dead but instead amazed at the good fortune she experienced by giving a man she thought nothing of to begin with a simple chance and he ends up becoming the love of her life and they end up married and live happily ever after like in a damn fairytale. :feelsUgh:
or just don't laugh in his face :feelskek: or flee screaming :feelskek::feelshmm:

she brought this on herself maybe if she had a better personality this wouldn't happen

[UWSL][UWSL]All men should kill all women who reject them so these whores would learn to respect men.[/UWSL] [UWSL]In GTA V clear. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

He mogs her too, that's the most infuriating part about this story :lasereyes:

Disgusting sheboons wouldn't be getting any attention from nonblack high tier normies 60 yrs ago :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

He mogs her too, that's the most infuriating part about this story :lasereyes:

Disgusting sheboons wouldn't be getting any attention from nonblack high tier normies 60 yrs ago :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
He probably was short.

Not advocating this :feelsLSD:

Baseless assumption
He didn't look that tall from the few pics of him. Plus, "short" to her was probably anything under at least 6 feet tall.

He didn't look that tall from the few pics of him. Plus, "short" to her was probably anything under at least 6 feet tall.
Height doesnt matter as much in america. It's not europe, it's normal to not be 6 feet tall over here.

It's not like that dude is a permavirgin either, he has clearly gotten laid many times over.

Height doesnt matter as much in america. It's not europe, it's normal to not be 6 feet tall over here.

It's not like that dude is a permavirgin either, he has clearly gotten laid many times over.
Weren't you a kangaroo?

and she deserves it:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: