Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mixer has anti thot guidelines

Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-
Don't know if anyone posted about this yet,
but Mixer literally has anti thot guidelines so thots can't show their tits on stream :feelskek:

Of course, twitch thots have complained about this, because in case people move over to Mixer, twitch thots will be irrelevant, because no one watches them for their content, only for their tits. (Some big streamer moved to Mixer)

Tweet:

Guidelines if you wanna read: https://watchbeam.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004147826-Streamer-Clothing-Requirements

good, i hate all foid streamers

Hoes indeed mad.

the simp soys are mad too from what ive seen.

Might unironically start using mixer

I don't watch streamers at all but this still lifefuel. Twitch was apparantly extremely angry at ninja leaving and switching to mixer as well. Such life fuel to see whores having their platform harmed even if it's not by that much

i hope this destroys twitch

It appears she has a history of mentioning incels, etc. Jfl

It appears she has a history of mentioning incels, etc. Jfl
I don’t understand why they’re so obsessed with us. We’re in their heads rent free for life lads. They build forums with hundreds of thousands of members and stalk us 12 or more hrs a day. And they say we’re crazy? Funny how that works out. I knew a Becky who would never shut up about cels. She knew I was one because I am quite open about it but was too scared to confront me, dumb bitch.

I don’t understand why they’re so obsessed with us. We’re in their heads rent free for life lads. They build forums with hundreds of thousands of members and stalk us 12 or more hrs a day. And they say we’re crazy? Funny how that works out. I knew a Becky who would never shut up about cels. She knew I was one because I am quite open about it but was too scared to confront me, dumb bitch.
It’s always becky’s that are fixated on bitching about incels 24/7. While stacies don’t even give a fuck about incels. Becky’s are more annoying than stacies

Why though? It’s not like we’re a threat to them we just sit at home and shitpost all day. I really, really don’t understand their aggressive mentality towards us.
It’s always becky’s that are fixated on bitching about incels 24/7. While stacies don’t even give a fuck about incels. Becky’s are more annoying than stacies

Why though? It’s not like we’re a threat to them we just sit at home and shitpost all day. I really, really don’t understand their aggressive mentality towards us.
Cause we’re misogynistic, racist, fascist, alt right, homophobic people. :soy: :soy: :soy:

Cause we’re misogynistic, racist, fascist, alt right, homophobic people. :soy: :soy: :soy:
Reality is misogynistic, racist, fascist, alt right and homophobic. Perhaps that’s why they revolt against that too.

Tbh I could see mixer becoming successful tbh

But only thing is I think they should be strict and say "NO CLEAVAGE AT ALL" and "SHOW A LITTLE AND GET THE BAN HAMMER:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: "

Now other brands will intentionally try to discredit Mixer because it doesnt suit their degenerate Zionist agenda.