Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mixed-race (muttcel) SMV scale?

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
1) Mullatoes

2) Mestizos

3) Hapas

4)Half-Abos

All mog me tbh

Black/White (Mullato) mixes tend to be very ugly IMO.

Mixed-race is always a downgrade compared to pure-race.

Black/White (Mullato) mixes tend to be very ugly IMO.

Mixed-race is always a downgrade compared to pure-race.

Hapas are uglier than mullatoes imo, though high-tier mestizos mog both.

Hapas are uglier than mullatoes imo, though high-tier mestizos mog both.

Mestizo and even Arab/White mixes can be decent looking.

Mullatoes look like Blacks but with grey sickly skin instead. I've never seen a handsome one; even pure Black looks better to me.

Mullatoes look like Blacks but with grey sickly skin instead. I've never seen a handsome one; even pure Black looks better to me.
you are a foid who likes BBC

Mullatoes tend to be at least tall and muscular, hapas and half-abos tend to suffer from manletism and even more facial asymmetry than mullatoes.

Mullatoes tend to be at least tall and muscular, hapas and half-abos tend to suffer from manletism and even more facial asymmetry than mullatoes.

They aren't any more tall or muscular than the average Whites or Blacks would be.

The European race(s) are the only ones that are truly good looking.

Comparing Black/Mulatto/Hapa/etc is a waste of time none of their appearances are interesting or good, that is my opinion.

They aren't any more tall or muscular than the average Whites or Blacks would be.

The European race(s) are the only ones that are truly good looking.

Comparing Black/Mulatto/Hapa/etc is a waste of time none of their appearances are interesting or good, that is my opinion.

Why do you think there are more hapacels than mullatocels though?

Abos are completely subhuman tbh

Is there? I haven't looked into the statistics.

Maybe White men race-mix with Asian women a lot.

Famous incels have been hapas, like Elliot Rodger or Eurasian Tiger.

Are you aware of incel culture?

Are you aware of incel culture?

Yes, for a very long time. I've seen the progression over the past 8 years.

Incel forums in 2011/2012/2013 were really focused on facial aesthetics and facial anatomy; today none of that.

Yes, for a very long time. I've seen the progression over the past 8 years.

Incel forums in 2011/2012/2013 were really focused on facial aesthetics and facial anatomy; today none of that.

Ever heard about PUAhate, it was the only incel forum used by Elliot, he went by the name of ThePurifier back then.

Ever heard about PUAhate, it was the only incel forum used by Elliot, he went by the name of ThePurifier back then.

Yes I wasted lots of time there.

I didn't care about any specific people at the time; just the ideas that were being spread.

They all mog me. I wish I was Hapa instead of full rice.

They all mog me. I wish I was Hapa instead of full rice.
You'd probably be slightly uglier or slightly more attractive, hapas don't differ that much from ricecels.

if they are mostly white or genes are white they look good tbh

Mulatos mogsme

mulattos mog dark skinned blacks to death.

Mullattoes are either top-tier mog machines or vile gremlins. Tho in many cases your average mixed person mogs their black counterparts. You even see it in black culture; usually women complaining about men wanting light skin girls or guys complaining about light skin guys slaying.

Hapas are almost never a good idea tho. Some women come out on top of it, but I’ve rarely if ever seen a Chang HAPA.

Mestizos are bottom imo tier unless they’re 99.8% white.

The true top of the food chain are half natives (as in Great Plains Amerindians) half whitey. It’s all fun and games until Lays with Dog rolls up on you.