Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Mixed Race girl (Half Black, Half Greek).....Volcel if you wouldn't

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Would you marry and have kids with a mixed race foid, like this?

TDLR
>her mom from Africa
>her mom went to Greece, met Greek guy
>they had sex, she had baby, the mom abandoned her and left Greece
>she was raised by the Greek grandparents

Volcel if you wouldn't
Literally no-one on here would even have a chance with her to begin with

She's not even ugly. "Would you bang this [random stacy]?"

I guess?

would fuck, wouldnt breed with.

why would i want to have a mutt baby who looks nothing like me
Hahaha! Why give a fuck? JFL when a subhuman wants a their child to look like them. I would rather my child look as little like me as possible.

Hahaha! Why give a fuck? JFL when a subhuman wants a their child to look like them. I would rather my child look as little like me as possible.
well thats what you think

well thats what you think
Would you prefer for your child to suffer every day as an incel just so you can maintain arbitrary racial pride? What race are you? Turkey is quite diverse from what I’ve seen.

Would you prefer for your child to suffer every day as an incel just so you can maintain arbitrary racial pride?
That's wasn't what i meant. why you're worried, I was answering OP's question and a mixed kid most likely to suffer from inceldom

Incels who could get ethnic Stacy's , btw I am not a fakecel totally guys I couldn't even bang blonde stacy

Would you prefer for your child to suffer every day
I think i need to elab myself. for example, my cousin and I are cousins from the two sides, and we're so similar that sometimes people think we're brothers. we are phenotypically the same and have the same ancestors BUT he is better looking than me, taller and has better facial growth, but still we're similiar. thats what I would want for my son, similar to me that you can tell he is one of my people and my son BUT better looking

Halfcasts are a gamble - sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Robert De Niro lost hard and has 3 incredibly ugly sons. But Ive seen pictures of a young half Greek half Mozambique girl that is pretty stunning.

I wouldn’t marry anyone, period. Everything I want I can get with a FWB or LTR

White woman or rather stay Incel tbh.

I don't discriminate tbh, but black admixture in 3D foids usually makes them less attractive in my opinion

I dont really care.

She's not even ugly. "Would you bang this [random stacy]?"

I guess?
Yeah I don’t get the point of this thread. She’s absolutely normal looking even attractive. These types of threads are supposed to be for ugly or highly unusual foids.

Of course. I even think mixed girls are prettier. But I don't stand any chance anyway. :feelsbadman:

That tranny has a low trust face!

Damn. I'd fuck the shit out of her, but I wouldn't marry or have kids. Why would anyone want to have kids?

Yes but not with her

Hell yah. Id pound that till i pass out.

The meeks effect. Getting only the good features of both races lol