Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Mixed people are not black, you niggers better stop claiming us.

Lol,the only time blacks claim mutts is to nut in the occasional hot mutt whore "she is black, so it's ok :feelskek:" beyond that mutts get shit on, ostracized and made fun of in the black community, trust me, nobody black really claims mutts like that
We are not black. The one-drop rule is bullshit.

When we say that we are not black, we are not being self-hating or in denial of our racial situation. We are stating a fact.

You cannot be black when you have genes from other races that pure blacks don't have. As a mixed-race person you can't just accept one part of your heritage and then ignore or be in denial of all the others in you. If you are half-black and half-white then you belong to neither group because you have genes that each group don't have an are consider foreign. You are excluded from your parentage as a mixed person because you don't have a true ethnic identity and you are considered tainted by all group that make up who you are. We will never be accepted.

Blackness does not cancel out everything else about you because if a mixed-race person has children and pass on their genes, they're not just passing on their black genes they are also passing their white and other genes. If a mulatto has kids with a black person, the offspring will acquire 25% of the white genes coming from the mulatto parent.

Take a mulatto or a blasian and compare them to a native African from Nigeria. They are not going to look phenotypically the same. Sure, they are both going to share similar features because parts of their heritage are derived from them, but they are also going to have features that are seen as foreign that you can't find on someone who is 100% native sub-Saharan African. Many mulattos are going to have much lighter skin, higher likelihood of inheriting lighter colored eyes and hair, more Caucasian facial features, etc. Sure a mulatto is going to inherit many African phenotypes and features but that doesn't make them black if they also have features from other races.

Same if you compare a mulatto with a white European person. A mulatto is still going to be very different from a white person, but you can still see the resemblance and similarities there.

So why do you niggers want to claim us mulattoes as your own? Don't get me wrong I wish I could be 100% of any race and be accepted as a part of them. I would rather be a pure nigger than a mongrel, and care for the continuity of my own ethnicity rather than having identity issues. What benefit do you have in saying mulattoes are one of you? We acknowledge the black side of our heritage just like we acknowledge our white side and all other sides. But to call us black is still being in denial to who we truly are, and also calls into question what does it mean to be black?

There should be no debate over this: as the only people that should be considered black are people who are 100% (or very close to that) sub-Saharan African. There's a reason why whites do not consider mixed-race people as their own even if they have white blood because they know they have genes from other races and want to keep their own race as pure as possible. Blacks should also have that same mindset instead of wanting to breed outside their race if they want to preserve their heritage.

It seems like we only exist just for whites to use us for virtue signaling. Whites wanting to breed with blacks because of their selfishness and creating mutts like us to show how non-racist they are and wanting to embrace "African culture" and disregard their own race. And blacks want to use us because as we are closer to whites they want to claim our achievements and positions in society as their own, trying to use us for their cause and their own interests but then those black abandon us when they don't need us anymore.

Barack Obama is not black. Meghan Markle is not black. Jerry Rawlings is not black. The majority of Dominicans are not black. Brazilian pardos are not black. The Coloureds and Basters of southern Africa are not black. Most of Cape Verdeans are not black. Period, end of story.

We don't have to be allies to blacks and many of us are not allies or speak out on behalf of black and their causes. You worry about your problems while we worry of our own. Even many black mistreat and discriminate against us because us being mixed, just like how the blacks treat the Coloureds in South Africa.

And a message to self-hating niggers and coalburning whores. Race mixing destroys both cultures that are involved. If you have children with someone outside your race, you cannot consider that child black or of your own kind anymore, because you have tainted that child with foreign blood. If every black person keep breeding outside their race there isn't going to be a black race anymore, because part of their heritage is not native and it will come from somewhere else. Same with whites and other races who continue with this trend. And ultimately the victims of your selfishness and self-hatred are going to be us who are denied an ethnic identity. Never do this to your potential children or you won't have a future.

It is time for us to distance our identity from blacks and instead form our own voice and our own spaces.

Tl;dr: I am mixed, not black like what you niggers want to force me to believe. There is nothing wrong with calling myself mixed without claiming one side or the other.

I am not proud of being a product of miscegenation and colonialism, but it is who I am, how I came into the world to be and how I will leave this world.

@BummerDrummer @To koniec @Wizard32 @Snowstormhigh @Diocel @Algeriancel @0Energy0Happyness @Idlevillagercel @trying to ascend @tehgymcel420 @ThoughtfulCel @AllanKing

We are not black. The one-drop rule is bullshit.

When we say that we are not black, we are not being self-hating or in denial of our racial situation. We are stating a fact.

You cannot be black when you have genes from other races that pure blacks don't have. As a mixed-race person you can't just accept one part of your heritage and then ignore or be in denial of all the others in you. If you are half-black and half-white then you belong to neither group because you have genes that each group don't have an are consider foreign. You are excluded from your parentage as a mixed person because you don't have a true ethnic identity and you are considered tainted by all group that make up who you are. We will never be accepted.

Blackness does not cancel out everything else about you because if a mixed-race person has children and pass on their genes, they're not just passing on their black genes they are also passing their white and other genes. If a mulatto has kids with a black person, the offspring will acquire 25% of the white genes coming from the mulatto parent.

Take a mulatto or a blasian and compare them to a native African from Nigeria. They are not going to look phenotypically the same. Sure, they are both going to share similar features because parts of their heritage are derived from them, but they are also going to have features that are seen as foreign that you can't find on someone who is 100% native sub-Saharan African. Many mulattos are going to have much lighter skin, higher likelihood of inheriting lighter colored eyes and hair, more Caucasian facial features, etc. Sure a mulatto is going to inherit many African phenotypes and features but that doesn't make them black if they also have features from other races.

Same if you compare a mulatto with a white European person. A mulatto is still going to be very different from a white person, but you can still see the resemblance and similarities there.

So why do you niggers want to claim us mulattoes as your own? Don't get me wrong I wish I could be 100% of any race and be accepted as a part of them. I would rather be a pure nigger than a mongrel, and care for the continuity of my own ethnicity rather than having identity issues. What benefit do you have in saying mulattoes are one of you? We acknowledge the black side of our heritage just like we acknowledge our white side and all other sides. But to call us black is still being in denial to who we truly are, and also calls into question what does it mean to be black?

There should be no debate over this: as the only people that should be considered black are people who are 100% (or very close to that) sub-Saharan African. There's a reason why whites do not consider mixed-race people as their own even if they have white blood because they know they have genes from other races and want to keep their own race as pure as possible. Blacks should also have that same mindset instead of wanting to breed outside their race if they want to preserve their heritage.

It seems like we only exist just for whites to use us for virtue signaling. Whites wanting to breed with blacks because of their selfishness and creating mutts like us to show how non-racist they are and wanting to embrace "African culture" and disregard their own race. And blacks want to use us because as we are closer to whites they want to claim our achievements and positions in society as their own, trying to use us for their cause and their own interests but then those black abandon us when they don't need us anymore.

Barack Obama is not black. Meghan Markle is not black. Jerry Rawlings is not black. The majority of Dominicans are not black. Brazilian pardos are not black. The Coloureds and Basters of southern Africa are not black. Most of Cape Verdeans are not black. Period, end of story.

We don't have to be allies to blacks and many of us are not allies or speak out on behalf of black and their causes. You worry about your problems while we worry of our own. Even many black mistreat and discriminate against us because us being mixed, just like how the blacks treat the Coloureds in South Africa.

And a message to self-hating niggers and coalburning whores. Race mixing destroys both cultures that are involved. If you have children with someone outside your race, you cannot consider that child black or of your own kind anymore, because you have tainted that child with foreign blood. If every black person keep breeding outside their race there isn't going to be a black race anymore, because part of their heritage is not native and it will come from somewhere else. Same with whites and other races who continue with this trend. And ultimately the victims of your selfishness and self-hatred are going to be us who are denied an ethnic identity. Never do this to your potential children or you won't have a future.

It is time for us to distance our identity from blacks and instead form our own voice and our own spaces.

Tl;dr: I am mixed, not black like what you niggers want to force me to believe. There is nothing wrong with calling myself mixed without claiming one side or the other.

I am not proud of being a product of miscegenation and colonialism, but it is who I am, how I came into the world to be and how I will leave this world.

@BummerDrummer @To koniec @Wizard32 @Snowstormhigh @Diocel @Algeriancel @0Energy0Happyness @Idlevillagercel @trying to ascend @tehgymcel420 @ThoughtfulCel @AllanKing
your not black you are mulatto. (multatto chicks puerto rico/dominican republic/brazil are HOT! best racial combo JFL)

Odd how the u.s.a is so childish about race while latin america is more chill about this issue

You realize that most lightskins/mulattoes categorize themselves as black right

Last edited:
because one drop rule,they have the right to claim

They're wrong. We need to realize that we have more sides in our heritage than just black and that they can't just force that label on us.
because one drop rule,they have the right to claim
No, the one-drop rule is bullshit.

Sure, I would consider you black if you had at least white great-grandparent or more distant ancestors who are white but you're still at least 80%+ African, since your Caucasian genes are very negligible at that point.

But call someone that's half-and-half or a quadroon black, then that's just ridiculous. You can't compare someone who is still mostly white with a pure African and say they are the same because both will completely look different. They're not white either but they're clearly mixed race.

They're wrong. We need to realize that we have more sides in our heritage than just black and that they can't just force that label on us.
They’re NPCs, as are 99% of people. The vast majority of them have left leaning views and mentalities so no shit they’re going to appreciate and identify with their black side more, also the one drop rule is legit. Mulattoes/lightskins and literally everybody else views them as black because they actually look black, since black admixture is so dominant

Also you’re fighting for an ethnicity of people who have the exact opposite views as you, these people would jump you if you said this to their face irl. They are not “your” people, they just so happen to be of the same race as you. Imagine fighting for normalfags who want you dead :feelskek:

Last edited:
They’re NPCs, as are 99% of people. The vast majority of them have left leaning views and mentalities so no shit they’re going to appreciate and identify with their black side more, also the one drop rule is legit. Mulattoes/lightskins and literally everybody else views them as black because they actually look black, since black admixture is so dominant
I understand that black features in mulattoes stand out more, but they also have features that sets them apart from pure blacks. Yes, most mulattoes have darker complexion and African features but they are still significantly much lighter and they also have Caucasian or more ambiguous features as well.

Again a black person and a mulatto isn't going to look the same, just like how Asians and hapas don't look the same even though they share many features with each other because they are a mix and this also have features from other races.
Also you’re fighting for an ethnicity of people who have the exact opposite views as you, these people would jump you if you said this to their face irl. They are not “your” people, they just so happen to be of the same race as you. Imagine fighting for normalfags who want you dead :feelskek:
Well, I'm speaking the truth. I don't care what niggers and cucks who stick up to them are going to do to me. What is so great about calling yourself black if that's only a part of your heritage, especially if you are just half or even less than that? Most mulattoes have white moms.

I understand that black features in mulattoes stand out more, but they also have features that sets them apart from pure blacks. Yes, most mulattoes have darker complexion and African features but they are still significantly much lighter and they also have Caucasian or more ambiguous features as well.

Again a black person and a mulatto isn't going to look the same, just like how Asians and hapas don't look the same even though they share many features with each other because they are a mix and this also have features from other races.

Well, I'm speaking the truth. I don't care what niggers and cucks who stick up tho them are going to do to me. What is so great about calling yourself black if that's only a part of your heritage, especially if you are just half or even less than that? Most mulattoes have white moms.
Cope

It's not about the DNA it is about the colour of the skin and a mixed person doesn't have the same colour of skin as a Caucasian person.

It's not about the DNA it is about the colour of the skin and a mixed person doesn't have the same colour of skin as a Caucasian person.
Yes, but you also notice that many mulattoes, especially those who are of majority European ancestry, have significantly lighter complexion that pure black Africans. Yes, many of us have medium brown complexions but it's not dark like blacks.

And race is not just about skin color, it's also their facial features, hair texture and other physical traits.

I am 30% aborignal

They're you're mixed. Not aboriginal but not fully white either.
I’m black in spirit and yellow in brain and white in skin

30% aboriginal 30% white 30% filipino 10% mongolian

That’s because whites don’t claim biracials. They laughed and mocked by whites if they do:feelshaha:

That’s because whites don’t claim biracials. They laughed and mocked by whites if they do:feelshaha:
Blacks shouldn't claim us either, and deep down they don't.