Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mixed feeling about even having a gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 347
  • Start date
Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
Chad gets to nail bitches in the stink hole without betabuxing or putting up with their shit. Women are constantly moody moaning groaning authoritative dirty things when not giving some fuk. They smell of menstrual blood and shit. Most are unhygenic and I would collapse if I smell their stench and experience constant nagging im not even coping

if you aren't a chad or chad lite or a high tier normie (with big dick tho) , you do not deserve a foid and having her will cauSe you more suffering and self pity because of how woRthless and weak as the subhuman you are tbh

I don't think you would have nagging if you got a gf that's into the same things you are. Chads of course get girls to change what they like and dislike without trying as they just want the dicking. Normies I think get girls they're not compatible with which causes the nagging. Same for rich guys that aren't good looking.

Ascending wont solve the problems of ugly males in the long run, dating a modern day foid is expensive because of the materialistic desires foids have these days.