Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Missing /r/incels posters

H

holstercan

Greycel
/u/TheEngineer19

/u/Smileatthecrocdile

/u/Alia_Harkonnen 

any other posters that we are missing?

you forgot the other 38.997 subscribers.

Yes, we need the engineer here too.

u/hopecel

u/economicofsex

u/demographicincel

These are all Truecels that we desperately need here

Unbearable2woman said:
you forgot the other 38.997 subscribers.

only looking out for the hardcore 200.

Has Azavii posted here? I saw him on the discord before it got shut down, but I don't remember seeing him here.

dannymason said:
Has Azavii posted here? I saw him on the discord before it got shut down, but I don't remember seeing him here.

Yea, he's mod here. He came to the discord immediately after the ban.

dannymason said:

he has posted but has not been as active as before in r/incels. 

But what about you dannymason you keep dodging the question that you are actually married and not a incel. Why don't you give us the answer we have the right to know. We are all pose to be comrades but you keep these secrets from us it time to confess your sins.

such deception and treachery would normally have you be beheaded by the incel council but since you were one of the mods of /r/incels and longtime poster. We will allow you a last rites post before your execution.

Last time I made one of these posts, some inceltears cucks stole one of the usernames and pretended to be one of us.

alsalsk said:
Last time I made one of these posts, some inceltears cucks stole one of the usernames and pretended to be one of us.

They really do have no life. Pathetic.

This is what incels.is, mostly comprises of; 99.9% shitposting from outsides and 0.1% actual advice or dropping some black pillshttps://incels.is/editpost.php?pid=28193 and truths.

holstercan said:
he has posted but has not been as active as before in r/incels. 

But what about you dannymason you keep dodging the question that you are actually married and not a incel. Why don't you give us the answer we have the right to know. We are all pose to be comrades but you keep these secrets from us it time to confess your sins.

such deception and treachery would normally have you be beheaded by the incel council but since you were one of the mods of /r/incels and longtime poster. We will allow you a last rites post before your execution.

I've never even been on a date, much less been married. Who the hell even started that rumor?

dannymason said:
I've never even been on a date, much less been married. Who the hell even started that rumor?

you’re not really the guy in that picture holding the feminism sign right? i never know when people are joking when they talk about you

Alia was the reason I even found out about the incels sub. I was a frequent visitor of the horror sub, and he was being made fun of for posting in /r/incels. So that piqued my curiosity and decided to check it out.. lo and behold, it turns out to be my new home. Bless Alia.

dannymason said:

orangefez/IAmWhatYouMadeMe9

The legend /u/RippedAndRichIncel

I am here, but don't want to say my user as it's already been doxxed (tricked by an incelqueer).

holstercan said:
 orangefez/IAmWhatYouMadeMe9

Really? I didn't even know he had anything against me.

dannymason said:
Really? I didn't even know he had anything against me.

He was a legendarycel and a very credible poster why would he lie about you? You two have Pmed with each other in the past no?

dannymason said:

I've heard that you are tall and white and decent looking and married.

holstercan said:
You two have Pmed with each other in the past no?

I don't think so. If we had it was only briefly.

Anonymous said:
I am here, but don't want to say my user as it's already been doxxed (tricked by an incelqueer).

Jesus christ. How'd they trick you; sending pm's to eachother and other info slipped out?

I got doxxed pretty badly before by malware. My address, instagram that I don't use, family's facebooks, and my personal pics were leaked somewhere. Incels in my area even deleted their accounts because of it.