Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Missing out on young adult love is worse than missing out on teen love.

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
And when I say "young adult" I am refering to 18-21/23ish range. So I guess to be specific the title should be "missing out on college/university age love is worse than missing out on middle/highschool age love". Now, do I think that teen/young love is probably the best experience of all? Yes. I think that in terms of sheer excitement, passion and having peak hormones, losing your v card and having your first gf while you are still under 18 is probably the best and the most helpful in one's development into a normalfag in society.

However, young adulthood represents the last bastion of hope for still being a normalfag and still getting a good relationship with a foid. Essentially, if you miss out on getting a gf in school, you can still salvage something in life if you do it at uni age. That's why it is more important, because it is the last chance saloon. It is the last time that you will ever not be completely judged as a loser for still being a virgin/never having had a gf. It is the last time that, if you go to uni/college/vocational school of some kind that you will have the chance to form strong friendships and cultivate a social circle with your peers. You can still find girls of uni age that are virgins, they are rare but they do exist especially in D&D groups and the like you can meet spergy girls that are still quite innocent and non slutty and actually are good gf material. Past uni age these girls get snapped up by either chad or by chadnerds, which are a real thing trust me. Even among the non virgin girls you may find ones that haven't had huge bodycounts or ltrs yet and gone so far ahead of you in terms of sexual/social development as to be alien.

If you miss out on getting a gf in this stage you will kick yourself because it is by far the easiest time to do so. Much of the way hollywood depicts the parties and sexual awakenings of highschool is actually far more accurate to how university is. Having your own place or room is common so there is actually a place to take girls to. Alcohol is available for the first time and drunk girls are far easier (plus drink will give you Dutch courage and lower your own inhibitions) (also yeah I know these two things don't apply to amerishartland where you sleep in dorms with other guys and can't legally drink but lmao honestly).

tl;dr uni and college, or at least being uni age is the last time in life that you can claw your way back into normalfag society and the last chance for experiencing at least a sliver of young love. Fucking up my uni experience is literally the biggest suifuel of my life, far worse than even the garbage of my highschool years. If you are in uni/college/whatever I strongly suggest that you tryhard to the maximum not just studies but socialmaxxing too because it really can be your last shot. Once you leave it will be fucking hard to build a social circle and your opportunities to meet foids, especially ones that aren't all used up sluts, PLUMMETS.

young love lmao, its called being attractive

Missed out on both but with my health and mental problems i never stood a chance

Yes just be attractive and you get love

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
King_Queen
Png

#190471669Saturday, June 04, 2016 8:46 PM CDT
Why would females play videos games without benefits? Females do not desire "equality"; they merely desire to receive attention from male subordinates. This is why your "Esport" idea is idiotic.

And when I say "young adult" I am refering to 18-21/23ish range. So I guess to be specific the title should be "missing out on college/university age love is worse than missing out on middle/highschool age love". Now, do I think that teen/young love is probably the best experience of all? Yes. I think that in terms of sheer excitement, passion and having peak hormones, losing your v card and having your first gf while you are still under 18 is probably the best and the most helpful in one's development into a normalfag in society.

However, young adulthood represents the last bastion of hope for still being a normalfag and still getting a good relationship with a foid. Essentially, if you miss out on getting a gf in school, you can still salvage something in life if you do it at uni age. That's why it is more important, because it is the last chance saloon. It is the last time that you will ever not be completely judged as a loser for still being a virgin/never having had a gf. It is the last time that, if you go to uni/college/vocational school of some kind that you will have the chance to form strong friendships and cultivate a social circle with your peers. You can still find girls of uni age that are virgins, they are rare but they do exist especially in D&D groups and the like you can meet spergy girls that are still quite innocent and non slutty and actually are good gf material. Past uni age these girls get snapped up by either chad or by chadnerds, which are a real thing trust me. Even among the non virgin girls you may find ones that haven't had huge bodycounts or ltrs yet and gone so far ahead of you in terms of sexual/social development as to be alien.

If you miss out on getting a gf in this stage you will kick yourself because it is by far the easiest time to do so. Much of the way hollywood depicts the parties and sexual awakenings of highschool is actually far more accurate to how university is. Having your own place or room is common so there is actually a place to take girls to. Alcohol is available for the first time and drunk girls are far easier (plus drink will give you Dutch courage and lower your own inhibitions) (also yeah I know these two things don't apply to amerishartland where you sleep in dorms with other guys and can't legally drink but lmao honestly).

tl;dr uni and college, or at least being uni age is the last time in life that you can claw your way back into normalfag society and the last chance for experiencing at least a sliver of young love. Fucking up my uni experience is literally the biggest suifuel of my life, far worse than even the garbage of my highschool years. If you are in uni/college/whatever I strongly suggest that you tryhard to the maximum not just studies but socialmaxxing too because it really can be your last shot. Once you leave it will be fucking hard to build a social circle and your opportunities to meet foids, especially ones that aren't all used up sluts, PLUMMETS.
This is a good thread OP.

Also, I was thinking this after having watched some 80s Hollyjew flicks the other day.
Watching movies of uni aged Norman’s with their gfs go on road-trips, vacationing and such, is such suifuel. We will never experience this with a foid. There’s so many things we miss out on outside of sex.
Young adult love is peak.

You can still find girls of uni age that are virgins, they are rare but they do exist especially in D&D groups and the like you can meet spergy girls that are still quite innocent and non slutty and actually are good gf material.
:feelswhat:

Alcohol is available for the first time and drunk girls are far easier (plus drink will give you Dutch courage and lower your own inhibitions) (also yeah I know these two things don't apply to amerishartland where you sleep in dorms with other guys and can't legally drink but lmao honestly).
Drinking will also give you a temporary inability to get an erection too.
It is the last time that, if you go to uni/college/vocational school of some kind that you will have the chance to form strong friendships and cultivate a social circle with your peers. You can still find girls of uni age that are virgins, they are rare but they do exist especially in D&D groups and the like you can meet spergy girls that are still quite innocent and non slutty and actually are good gf material. Past uni age these girls get snapped up by either chad or by chadnerds, which are a real thing trust me. Even among the non virgin girls you may find ones that haven't had huge bodycounts or ltrs yet and gone so far ahead of you in terms of sexual/social development as to be alien.
First of all "spergy" girls don't exist. They're all neurotypical. All of them. Not most. All of them.
Also, men for the most part are way more innocent than women. Even if a woman is an adult virgin, there are a lot of reasons to get the fuck away from her as fast as possible. If she's over the age of 18-19 and she's still a virgin, she's either sub5 but wants actual gigachads (chads aren't enough for her), or she's so dislikable and evil that no man wants to go near that thing.
I agree with that.
Also, I was thinking this after having watched some 80s Hollyjew flicks the other day.
Watching movies of uni aged Norman’s with their gfs go on road-trips, vacationing and such, is such suifuel. We will never experience this with a foid. There’s so many things we miss out on outside of sex.
I'm not trying to pick a fight, but why would you ever do that? You have to really hate yourself to watch such movies.

I already missed out on teen love, and I'm currently missing out on young adult love.

Fuck.

Drinking will also give you a temporary inability to get an erection too.

First of all "spergy" girls don't exist. They're all neurotypical. All of them. Not most. All of them.
Also, men for the most part are way more innocent than women. Even if a woman is an adult virgin, there are a lot of reasons to get the fuck away from her as fast as possible. If she's over the age of 18-19 and she's still a virgin, she's either sub5 but wants actual gigachads (chads aren't enough for her), or she's so dislikable and evil that no man wants to go near that thing.

I agree with that.

I'm not trying to pick a fight, but why would you ever do that? You have to really hate yourself to watch such movies.
I’m not watching them anymore

Too late.
Also don´t care.

This is a good thread OP.

:feelswhat:
I already missed out on teen love, and I'm currently missing out on young adult love.

Fuck.
This thread is gigacope, my sex drive is completely nuked it’s been out the window for years. I don’t care that I can’t get a bitch now, I care that my friends and most other people in the grade were getting laid at 13-14 while I wasn’t getting anything. That’s when you need sex, late teens is already pushing it hard and 20s is just absolute fucking trash.

This thread is gigacope, my sex drive is completely nuked it’s been out the window for years. I don’t care that I can’t get a bitch now, I care that my friends and most other people in the grade were getting laid at 12-14 while I wasn’t getting anything. That’s when you need sex, late teens is already pushing it hard and 20s is just absolute fucking trash.
One of my friends lost his v at 13. The other ones lost theirs at 18 and they are both inbetweener tier normalfags. I will admit that if you don't go to uni or a similar institute after highschool then yeah maybe it is over at that point, but imo uni offers a chance to in effect extend adolescence by a few years. I know people who got laid at 19/20/21 in uni who are now normalfags and NTmaxxed. But yeah it does have to be EARLY 20s. Even 22/23 is fucking pushing it and likely if you don't get laid in the first year that you attend uni you probably won't in the following either because why would someone who failed in the first year suddenly do good?

So there is some nuance to my thread here but the point is that for some people it is the last chance.

This thread is gigacope, my sex drive is completely nuked it’s been out the window for years. I don’t care that I can’t get a bitch now, I care that my friends and most other people in the grade were getting laid at 13-14 while I wasn’t getting anything. That’s when you need sex, late teens is already pushing it hard and 20s is just absolute fucking trash.
We are forced to live a life of undesired celibacy and there's nothing we can do against it.

I think the only real advantage, pragmatically speaking, of "young adult love", in contrast to "teen love", is that people have more freedom to move around and find places to have sex with in young adulthood compared to teen years. But other than that, people, especially women, mature in the early to mid 10s and from then on is only downhill in terms of everything related to romantic "love": looks, excitement levels, hormones, etc.

Some men are an exception to this rule, but as for women, outside of cosmetic surgery or getting rid of something really bad like severe acne, etc, , no woman looks better at 30 or 25 or even 20 compared to when she was 15 for instance. Nowadays the downhill ride is even faster, especially in terms of personality, since being pumped and dumped by Chads makes women pretty jaded.

Last edited:
High IQ thread OP. This is why 25-ish is the real point of no return, not 18 or even less as some retards here claim. If you haven't lost your virginity by then, it's pretty much over.

High IQ thread OP. This is why 25-ish is the real point of no return, not 18 or even less as some retards here claim. If you haven't lost your virginity by then, it's pretty much over.
once the person is done with college it’s over. I could care less anymore.

I have missed out on fucking prime jb stacies

Hello, how are you, matie? Ima not having anything worthwhile to say on subject of this thread

and sorry for late response - my internet is dying

However, young adulthood represents the last bastion of hope for still being a normalfag and still getting a good relationship with a foid. Essentially, if you miss out on getting a gf in school, you can still salvage something in life if you do it at uni age. That's why it is more important, because it is the last chance saloon. It is the last time that you will ever not be completely judged as a loser for still being a virgin/never having had a gf.

Facts.

That's why everyone who is 20yo or younger and wastes his time on this forum is an idiot. They still have a chance.

missing out on teen love is the reason why you are missing out on adult love

Yeah, Normie fags only get one chance to fuck prime pussy before feministi start harassing him and calling him pedo, it doesn't matter for Chad since he can get prime pussy up until he's 70

Tfw I go back to college today after 1.5 months of chilling at home