Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Missing out on teen love is hitting hard now

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Not just teen love but the general experience of being a teenager. Never again will I be able to be on a night out and kiss a girl as a teenager, full of bliss. As a teenager I rotted playing video games in sadness. The only salvation is the rope. I must go back to the void. I was a fool to think I could surpass @LastGerman

That's really terrible. I agree

Brutal ngl, I can't relate.

The only memories i made are negative ones

Not just teen love but the general experience of being a teenager. Never again will I be able to be on a night out and kiss a girl as a teenager, full of bliss. As a teenager I rotted playing video games in sadness. The only salvation is the rope. I must go back to the void. I was a fool to think I could surpass @LastGerman
Yeah I feel the same way. I’m to pussy to rope though.

I feel the same way, we are gonna live our lives with an integral part of life stolen from us thanks to our shitty genes

I feel the same way, we are gonna live our lives with an integral part of life stolen from us thanks to our shitty genes
yes

I have 2 toddler nephews. They're probably gonna experience teen love. :feelsUnreal:

Same, man. We've missed so many formative experiences.

teenlovepill is a tough pill to swallow
We'll never experience it. We've lost our window of opportunity and now It's gone forever.

please don't remind me

How old are you? But tbh I don’t really consider 18+ the typical teenage years. Of course you’re still a teenager at that point but many of us work or NEET at that age already.

The real teen experience includes going to school and having summer holidays for weeks.

How old are you? But tbh I don’t really consider 18+ the typical teenage years. Of course you’re still a teenager at that point but many of us work or NEET at that age already.

The real teen experience includes going to school and having summer holidays for weeks.
Im 18, its fucking over.

I’m 17 and its going to be over soon :feelsbadman:

Im 18, its fucking over.
Well as an Incel it never even started. I’m 22. I spend my teenage years kinda bluepilled and never missed out on any party because I thought I’d get laid some day. Some day never came. Instead my life continuously went downhill.

Well as an Incel it never even started. I’m 22. I spend my teenage years kinda bluepilled and never missed out on any party because I thought I’d get laid some day. Some day never came. Instead my life continuously went downhill.
At least you went
I’m 17 and its going to be over soon :feelsbadman:
NOOOOOOOOOO

I feel something in my chest when i'm reminded of this

Not to mention how tight and perfect teen girl bodies are compared to roasties.

Now imagine you even missed out on teenage driving. The most crucial thing in life.

I'm 18 and I'm a KHHV truecel. it never even began for me :feels:

Guess it's time to rope

JB ascension or nothing.

You will never get those years back

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
giphy.gif

Missing the teen love phase is what botherd me the most

What's the definition of the word "bliss"?

What's the definition of the word "bliss"?
For me its living without knowing the truth about this world, the black pill etc. Just being happy in your youth.

Definition I found - "perfect happiness; great joy"

Stop making these threads they make me want to rope bro

For me its living without knowing the truth about this world, the black pill etc. Just being happy in your youth.

Definition I found - "perfect happiness; great joy"
Well your definition makes sense in this context. The actual one..maybe, maybe not. You never can tell...

friendly reminder that @Mrpvolts """"ascended"""" at 17

Teen eurocels can't drive anyway

Expect females for some reason. There really is a growing number in men who cannot drive anymore while most young females can drive. This is infuriating.

Last edited:
Expect females for some reason. There really is a growing number in men wh ocannot drive anymore while most young females can drive. This is infuriating.
:kys: :kys: :kys: