Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Missing out on “teen love” is brutal…

RubenRamirez

RubenRamirez

Greycel
Opened my curtains this morning to find teenagers basically dry humping in the field behind my house… (I live right next to a high school) They looked so happy and loved up in each other’s arms... wish I’d have made more of an effort during my teenage years to find someone. Instead I was rotting in my room playing video games and jerking off and now I’m paying the price as a 22 yo KV. I know teenagers have a tone of sex and relationships but something about seeing it unfold in front of my eyes made me wanna rope badly, knowing that skinny runt of a kid gets more action than I could ever dream of. :fuk: No sexual/relationship experience at 22… It’s truly over:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Just don't go outside and don't look out the window

I missed out on teen love as well. It's brutal.

50% of high schoolers are missing out on teen love these days. Missing out in your early 20’s is more brutal because literally everyone, even the geeky unconfident type is getting something

I turned 24 today so time is quickly running out for me now

Is this IT bait?

50% of high schoolers are missing out on teen love these days. Missing out in your early 20’s is more brutal because literally everyone, even the geeky unconfident type is getting something
Yep.. we are truly the extreme minority. :blackpill: Sometimes to amplify the pain I go on Facebook and search up some of the geeks/quiet kids I used to know and they’re all in relationships. :feelsbadman:

Yep.. we are truly the extreme minority. :blackpill: Sometimes to amplify the pain I go on Facebook and search up some of the geeks/quiet kids I used to know and they’re all in relationships. :feelsbadman:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

it's over. you will forever be an orphan of all the teenage loves you never had. you can never self improve yourself out of this