Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Missing out on my youth permanently scarred me.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
-
There’s a void inside of me that will never be filled and I can feel it when I leave my basement…

I have nothing to look forward to in this life…

I’m not fucking normal and I’ve missed out on so many “Once In A Lifetime” opportunities…

Sometimes I wish I could go back in time with my blackpill knowledge and fix a hell lot of issues but it’s too late now…

have you ever considered or has it occurred to you in your private when you r contemplating, drinking water and taking shower?

you tried to respawn?

Sometimes I wish I could go back in time with my blackpill knowledge and fix a hell lot of issues but it’s too late now…
Same here. I wish I went on HGH as a kid.

will rope soon..

have you ever considered or has it occurred to you in your private when you r contemplating, drinking water and taking shower?
I get it when I leave my basement because I usually rot on .is when I’m inside and these theories aren’t new to me…

My youth can be summarized as sitting alone, playing video games