Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Missing out on life

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★
Have you felt on "Missing out on life" ä? Probably feeling teen love is a huge part for most boys but theres way more. Nowadays i face financial instability, loneliness and a rise in anxiety.

My days blur together in a monotonous routine of grooming (looksmaxxing) and evenings lost in the digital abyss. The vibrancy of life—its ups and downs, its challenges and rewards—slips past me unnoticed. I watch from the sidelines as others laugh, love, and learn, but I can't muster the energy to join in.

Despite the pervasive gloom, a part of me yearns for more. I occasionally catch glimpses of a world where my passions could thrive, where meaningful connections are possible. Yet, the gap between that vision and my current reality seems insurmountable. The fear of failure and rejection paralyzes me, convincing me that staying a NEET is safer, even if it means missing out on life's potential richness.

Every so often, I entertain the thought of change but i lost all interestin hobbies, got no friends, and goal besides finding a loving girlfriend and getting a decent car and a somewhat stable job. But the weight of my incfl doomer mindset always pulls me back, whispering that it's all futile. And so, I continue to watch life unfold from the sidelines, trapped in my own despair.

Life isn’t meant for us.

Same for me brocel. Even if you eventually ascend the emotional damage of not trying teen love or sex are too much to overcome

The way I see it as in once you take one step off the normie life path, there's no stepping back on, I've tried it and its never worked out for me

I feel the same way. I've lived generally the same life everyday since the plandemic hit in 2020

Idk I don't think you can miss out on life unless you're dead

My life has essentially been the same since I was a toddler.
I used to be stuck far away from society, but now that I'm finally free there's nowhere for me to go and nobody to accompany me.
People have always hated me and the few times I had interests I got shot down.

We're not "missing out", we've been locked out.