Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel MISSING OUT ON LIFE

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
No. This is not right. I deserve basic human rights. I need a GF, friends, REEEEEEEE:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Why these things have been taken from me, I also WANT FREEDOM . I am a product of this sick
system and im full of hatred for ,what it has done against me. I live in enemy soil daily struggle for my own mind.

Part of me wants a gf just to show off.

No you dont inkell

We deserve it

Time to go ER buddy boyo
full

yeah... im not full of hatred i just exist at this point. im about to be middle age what a life long nightmare this has been

Title of this thread should be the title of my Autobiography.

I need to move out a fucking sap

No. This is not right. I deserve basic human rights. I need a GF, friends, REEEEEEEE:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

And I want to be able to drive and a driver licence.

Why these things have been taken from me, I also WANT FREEDOM . I am a product of this sick
system and im full of hatred for ,what it has done against me. I live in enemy soil daily struggle for my own mind.

yeah... im not full of hatred i just exist at this point. im about to be middle age what a life long nightmare this has been
Cuck if you don’t hate foids

My life was already fucking thrown away anyway

You don't need a gf to be happy bro, and besides you aren't entitled to one anyway. Now get a job, start paying taxes, and always follow the law. Society needs you!

so much entitlement, thats why you incek

Cope or rope boyo

Now that u know it's over n If ur not roping soon, better find an extensive cope

thats karma from your previous life, buddy boyo