Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Missing out on fun teenage years is so brutal

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★★
This is something I always think about. I will never get to experience having a fun teenage life where I have many friends who hang out together all the time. I will never have a teenage girlfriend and I will end up dying alone. So many fun memories I could have had but I won't because I was born as a loser.

Indeed… indeed. I can’t even recall what I did after school during my teenage years. Just isolation doing pointless shit.

They were a test of attrition

If you wasted your teenage years it's ovER completely, your teenage years are very important.

This. Everyone speaks about teenlove but no one speaks about having a social circle in your teens. All these memories you make with your friends going to the club, doing bullshit, funny stories you will remember for the rest of your life, all these things are priceless

This is something I always think about. I will never get to experience having a fun teenage life where I have many friends who hang out together all the time. I will never have a teenage girlfriend and I will end up dying alone. So many fun memories I could have had but I won't because I was born as a loser.
this is what hurts the most

This. Everyone speaks about teenlove but no one speaks about having a social circle in your teens. All these memories you make with your friends going to the club, doing bullshit, funny stories you will remember for the rest of your life, all these things are priceless
Yup. It’s not about teen love it’s about the teen experience.

Yes same my teenagers years were fucking brutal zero friends zero foids interested in me just bullying and humiliation

Blame women for denying you these experiences