Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Missing out of teen love is destroying me

Houssein

Houssein

Greycel
I found these two greentexts which perfectly summarize how I feel:

1d8.jpg
19xnw6esitm41.jpg

I was very angry as a teen but nowadays - I feel ok. Blackpill exposed foids' real nature and I no longer desire relationship that much + plus my libido has also dropped a bit.

"You'll never be 15 and in love"

Just wait until you reach your mid twenties and people your age are getting married and have kids. I remember my grandparents were several years younger when they had my parents

I feel the same. I'll never experience the fun of a relationship during youth, simply because my genetics are bad. It's cruel and proof good and evil cannot exist.

missing out on teen love is genuine suifuel, anyone who says otherwise is coping beyond belief

tbh i think teen love is overrated sure its great, it better then what we will ever have but I have asked this question to quite a few people and almost all of them said that the relationship they had during their teens was not the best relationship they ever had.

Im 19 so i already missed it.

Over

Just wait until you reach your mid twenties and people your age are getting married and have kids. I remember my grandparents were several years younger when they had my parents
MID 20’s? :feelskek:

Your twenties were supposed to be even wilder and free, you've moved out of your parents house and should be fucking everything that moves and trying things before settling down around 30. By 30 you should know what you like and what you don't, you've got all the experience you need to start a family.

tbh i think teen love is overrated sure its great, it better then what we will ever have but I have asked this question to quite a few people and almost all of them said that the relationship they had during their teens was not the best relationship they ever had.
Teen love is extremely important because it happens on formative years, so the quality doesn't really matter because it's supposed to be the first of many. And that's you develop. If you failed at teen love your are at least 2 decades behind those who didn't and you won't ever be able to make up for this failure.

I found these two greentexts which perfectly summarize how I feel:

1d8.jpg
19xnw6esitm41.jpg
Brootal. Why does life have to be like this. I wish I could respawn :feelsrope:

Teen love is extremely important because it happens on formative years, so the quality doesn't really matter because it's supposed to be the first of many. And that's you develop. If you failed at teen love your are at least 2 decades behind those who didn't and you won't ever be able to make up for this failure.

The quality absolutely does matter.

I just wanna fucking die man

Even when I was 16 I was blackpilled enough to know that teen love was nothing more than a fantasy (for us at least)

When I was a teenager I didn't even consider that people my age were having sex, I thought people did that on their twenties. I started being aware of it at around 17 but it still felt like something out of this world for me.

Now I look back knowing that those 15 year old lolis my age were wettening the dicks of some 7 different chads on a summer night while I played some crappy MMO at 3:00a.m. with 3 autists on call.

The quality absolutely does matter.
I mean the quality of the relationship, not of the foid. Of course you should seek a decent girl with similar smv. Normies claim that teen loves are messy and many have even shown regret for having them. They are full of shit. It's supposed to be messy because it's a first step and a learning experience.

I mean the quality of the relationship, not of the foid. Of course you should seek a decent girl with similar smv. Normies claim that teen loves are messy and many have even shown regret for having them. They are full of shit. It's supposed to be messy because it's a first step and a learning experience.

I meant the quality of the relationship.

No point of dwelling over it tbh. It is over and there is nothing we can do about it

For me the teenlovepilll is the ultimate suicide fuel. It broke me more than anything else. Religion is my only cope

I was very angry as a teen but nowadays - I feel ok. Blackpill exposed foids' real nature and I no longer desire relationship that much + plus my libido has also dropped a bit.
Based

Im 19 so i already missed it.

Over
I am also currently 19+.This October will be 20.This is the last stage of my teen. I already misses the high school teen love. When I was in high school all my fellow teens are in relationship and enjoying the essence of teen love. And I was only the outcast single. And most brutal is when I see my fellow junior and younger teens is in relationship, it got brutal suiefuel for me

I am also currently 19+.This October will be 20.This is the last stage of my teen. I already misses the high school teen love. When I was in high school all my fellow teens are in relationship and enjoying the essence of teen love. And I was only the outcast single. And most brutal is when I see my fellow junior and younger teens is in relationship, it got brutal suiefuel for me
Shit... if I ever had a girlfriend, I'd give it to you for free.

Your twenties were supposed to be even wilder and free, you've moved out of your parents house and should be fucking everything that moves and trying things before settling down around 30. By 30 you should know what you like and what you don't, you've got all the experience you need to start a family.
There is no family for ugly/average men.

Same with me. I understand it's cope but women know days are absolutely dangerous for subtier men.

Its true. Everyone in this forum thinking missing out in teen love is nothing are coping man children cowards!

When I was a teenager I didn't even consider that people my age were having sex, I thought people did that on their twenties. I started being aware of it at around 17 but it still felt like something out of this world for me.
Same for me

We haven't experience that