Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Missing my oneitis

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
Cut contact with her and I can't sleep because I haven't spoke to her for a day ffs :feelsrope:

You dont need to post your cuck muh oneitis stuff man

miss mine too she got so stinky i got too bury the corpse :( she was such a good foid but after refrozen it and making it defroze countless off times she turned still stinky :(

Did you ask her out?

Cut contact with her and I can't sleep because I haven't spoke to her for a day ffs :feelsrope:
-
Sounds like you took the right step for your mental health and recovery.- There'll be an adjustment period where your sleep will be affected, yeah...- but it's good that you "cut your losses" for your own sanity!
-

miss mine too she got so stinky i got too bury the corpse :( she was such a good foid but after refrozen it and making it defroze countless off times she turned still stinky :(
soul contre tous

EVERYTHING REMINDS ME OF HER :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Sir I think you forgot to take your blackpill today.

FOR A DAY?! I haven't seen mine since 2019 and she doesn't even know I exist. One day I was missing her so much that I emailed her job just to try and get contact info but she quit.

She doesn't give a shit about you

You dont need to post your cuck muh oneitis stuff man
I know but I have nowhere else to vent. The rest of the internet would just, ironically, tell me to man up.
Did you ask her out?
Yeah, I'm bluepilled enough to try
Sir I think you forgot to take your blackpill today.
I can't wholly swallow the pill
the simping is real
Fr fr
She doesn't give a shit about you
I wouldn't think so, she's probably turned to Chad for companionship

Everytime I see a oneitis post it's always your reply on the top :feelshehe:
Yes, because I am trying to get into people skulls here to stop with all this oneitis garbage

"Stop liking women, men"
That's not what I mean dumbass. If you still have muh crushes and obsess over specific foids, then you are not truly black pilled, and need to grow up. They do not give a fuck about you.

It's pathetic, and a part of the overall problem as to why foids behave the way they do now, with their egos through the roof.

That's not what I mean dumbass. If you still have muh crushes and obsess over specific foids, then you are not truly black pilled, and need to grow up. They do not give a fuck about you.

It's pathetic, and a part of the overall problem as to why foids behave the way they do now, with their egos through the roof.
Mushroom take because it's a Shiitake.

And clearly you're a normfag who shouldn't be on this site, try harder with your retorts
*gulp* a red named internet denizen called me normal :cryfeels: my reputation is now ruined.

Refusing to express and desire love is a foid trait, I bet you cope by saying "all I need is my pupper/kitter" like a foid just before hitting the wall at Mach 10 (24 years of age)

Shotgun + Your mouth = One less pathetic simp-cuck on this earth.

she is talking with another man and laughing his text while you're texting here

Written like a federal agent
actually kys no fed is on .is building reports and following paper trails half of us would already be locked up for incitement if that was the case tard

*gulp* a red named internet denizen called me normal :cryfeels: my reputation is now ruined.

Refusing to express and desire love is a foid trait, I bet you cope by saying "all I need is my pupper/kitter" like a foid just before hitting the wall at Mach 10 (24 years of age)
Keep digging, you sound like a faggot

Yes, you do come across as a hole. Good on you for acknowledging. May this be the first step in you waking up and not being a simping faggot mong

Yes, you do come across as a hole. Good on you for acknowledging. May this be the first step in you waking up and not being a simping faggot mong
Spoken like a monthly bleeder

Because men aren't allowed to. It's frowned upon. If it was ok and we never felt the need to be loved or wanted then this site wouldn't exist and we'd all just fuck prostitutes and no one would go ER.
Nah, because foids barely enjoy talking about anything else

Guys enjoy talking and thinking about other things more, which is why males have always had a pre-eminent place in science, philosophy and the arts

Nah, because foids barely enjoy talking about anything else

Guys enjoy talking and thinking about other things more, which is why males have always had a pre-eminent place in science, philosophy and the arts
Bit retarted tbh

Molest foids grope foids Fondle your penis on a foids face while she's sleeping :feelsLSD:

Here is you oneitis:
Ljou97