Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Miss USA, Miss America, Miss Teen USA, and now Miss Universe are all black

It's almost as if there's an agenda being pushed.

You think this bad? Just wait a few years until all the beauty pageant winners are transgender men cause muh acceptance

But WHY, though? How does diluting the gene pool of European Whites and other race mixing help the Jews? I'm not seeing it.

They want to destroy my German penis.

Would bang all

What does this have to do with inceldom? Fuck off racist.
thats what i say to half the shit people post here, this cite isnt about inceldom anymore its mostly racist/ pedos

No agenda here goyim, nothing to see here, just go back to your plantation

Who the fuck voted for those apes?

Then Abdel Fattah El Sisi is the sexiest man in the world.
000_TO525.jpg

Miss thots are all ugly af anyways you can find better looking foids while walking on street

I don't know what the end game of that is. The more they push that shit down our throats, the less I want to fuck black women tbh (already didn't want to begin with).
What about Asian girls?? Do you want to fuck Asian girls??

Fuck the jews
No, thanks, I'll be volcel.
I think you still count as celibate so long as you're not fucking humans.
Rabbi

On a more serious note, could somebody please explain how this is Jewish propaganda? I'm honestly ignorant.
Examples in past history

As it pertains to this current issue, this is the organization which bought Miss Universe (which includes Miss USA and Miss Teen USA) from Trump in 2015

Here is it's CEO:

EVERY TIME.

The chairwoman of Miss America doesn't appear to be a Jewess though: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shantel_Krebs
however...

If it's not a vampire it's bound to be a golem.

I’ve done some research. Left middle one: Polish American father and an African American mother.
Right middle one: black father, white mother
Can’t find the far lefts names of parents but they have African names. and the far right one seems to be full black.
Names please. I'm confident the "African American mother" and "black father" aren't even 50% black.

What about Asian girls?? Do you want to fuck Asian girls??
East Asians are the only race I feel strong attraction towards besides whites. All the rest is like, ok, would fuck, but no strong feelings tbh.

East Asians are the only race I feel strong attraction towards besides whites. All the rest is like, ok, would fuck, but no strong feelings tbh.
I used to not like Asian girls...lately that's changed....a lot. Can't explain it.

In fairness guys, I'm pretty sure far-left and far-right bookends are quadroons (3/4 white) and the 2 in the middle are octaroons (7/8 white).

Black women who are more than 50% black are always too ugly to win this shit.

LOL pure conjecture, far-left and far-right have almost coal black skintone, that doesn't even qualify as 5% white.
Black roasties SMV mogs us whether we like it to admit it or not.

far-left and far-right have almost coal black skintone, that doesn't even qualify as 5% white.
I'm not sure you actually understand what coal-black is. Let me help you out bro.
Coal

You can see the 12.5%s (1/8 are called mustees) are beginning to approach caucasian skin tones, but they still retain some identifiable features like lips and curly hair which denote them as impure. Justin Guarini is probably in this category, or possibly the next one...

You pretty much need to get 1/16 black (mustiphinis, 6.25%) or maybe even 1/32 black (quintroons, 3.125% black) before people will stop noticing you have black DNA, at least if the rest of you is white.

If you're mixed with some other kind of non-white ethnicity like asian, it might blend in sooner than that.

I'm not sure you actually understand what coal-black is. Let me help you out bro.
View attachment 176452
Lol, just no. Those two at the top suffer from hyperpigmentation, makes skin look darker even on blacks.

It's like claiming albinos are the purest europeans because they have the fairest skin

You also are using erroneus examples of quadroon and octaroon.

This is how a quadroon really looks like:
Q

This is how an octaroon really looks like:
Jidenna

How is Zozibini Tulsi a quadroon with at very least a dark-brown skintone and a Chad-tier jawline? JFL

Last edited:
Hyperpigmentation is just code-speak for how blacks originally looked.

I was just spitballing the numbers.

As for the 2 guys you supplied, please show me photos of their parents/grandparents too.

Without that for comparison it's kinda meaningless.

Hyperpigmentation is just code-speak for how blacks originally looked.

I was just spitballing the numbers.

As for the 2 guys you supplied, please show me photos of their parents/grandparents too.

Without that for comparison it's kinda meaningless.

Damn dude, another vague argument.
The first africans didn't even resemble modern africans.

Original african:
C0397653 400px wm

Modern nilote (darkest skintone in all the continent):
Bbc

Notice that the original african has slightly fairer skintone than the nilote.

How exactly did they come up with that image of the 'original African' ?

What does this have to do with inceldom?
For the first time I must agree with soy.

Literally who gives a fuck about these foids and their contests? They're utterly worthless. And what's even more pointless is out raging against it. or defending it

Travesty that Miss Philippines didn't win

2020-2030 will be the decade of virtue signalling.

They are not that hot. theire are far better looking black women.

Not Jews, but yeah, it's being forced on us. Your link doesn't work for me though bro, not in my region it says
I think you still count as celibate so long as you're not fucking humans.
View attachment 176440

Examples in past history

As it pertains to this current issue, this is the organization which bought Miss Universe (which includes Miss USA and Miss Teen USA) from Trump in 2015

Here is it's CEO:

EVERY TIME.

The chairwoman of Miss America doesn't appear to be a Jewess though: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shantel_Krebs
however...
What about the tv stations that air miss America? Who’s their ceo or chairmen? Lol

The "black"pill.

jfl in a normal day in uni i see over 100 foids more atractive than them

Excellent point. This is the mass promotion of race mixing. They’re telling white women “make babies with black men and your kid will win beauty pageants!”
holy shit this so much

nigger takeover incoming