Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel MISS NEVADA IS A TRANNY'S DISGUSTING THIS WORLD NEEDS TO END

well, that's fuckin disgusting

Men so superior they even win miss contests.

the agenda went through .

woman are worshiped and this just shows it

((())) keep pounding down the most vile, disgusting, degenerate shit down our throats.

22c

JustBeFemale theory

:feelsclown:

only retard-cel hate trannies. its nothing but biological aversion. nothing rational about it.

fuck trad-cels.
gay white knight tranny lover detected, kys faggot

only retard-cel hate trannies. its nothing but biological aversion. nothing rational about it.

fuck trad-cels.
Either trannies are mentally ill men LARPing as women, which is sad.

Or, as blue pill SJW logic asserts, they somehow count as women. In which case we'd still hate them because fuck women JFL.

Is there anything women are better at than men? Men are even better at being cumdumps, just look at faggots :feelshaha:
Maybe there is something, but majority of things men are just better than women. Even in holes' turf (moda, cooking, singin, singing) men are just better. The reason why there are so many singer holes is because they like it, if men liked singing as much as holes do, we wouldn't even know what a singer foid sounds like.

Holes will never come close to men doing anything that men are able to do.

So this is what human evolution going backwards looks like

fuck trad-cels.

View: https://youtu.be/3WPTM5rJVPU

lol fucking fucktard-cel.

just coz i dont HATE trannies doesnt mean i love trannies. the world isnt black vs. white. retard.

why should incels hate trannies? is a guy cutting off his balls and dick and become a woman post some threat to incel identity?

heck, i'd fucking wish like 30% of men get fucking brainwashed and become trannies. would greatly imbalance the gender ratio in men's favor, reducing the gynocentric tendency of modern society.

again, fucking retard low IQ cel like you fuckers, only hate trannies coz of biological aversion, nothing more. dont think you're on some moral highground for hating trans. u aint shit. you stupid af.

lol fucking cuck calling ur daddy mods? u seem enjoy getting fucked in the ass. you actually should become trans. you really have the potential faggot.
Nice attempt at damage control, homo

Last edited:

fuck trad-cels.

Faggots (I don't care if they call themselves trannies) behave like women. They are therefore "honorary foids" just like a white guy who acts like black trash is a honorary nigger.

The future appears quite dark. I think I'll prefer the abyss.

just coz i dont HATE trannies doesnt mean i love trannies. the world isnt black vs. white. retard.

why should incels hate trannies? is a guy cutting off his balls and dick and become a woman post some threat to incel identity?

heck, i'd fucking wish like 30% of men get fucking brainwashed and become trannies. would greatly imbalance the gender ratio in men's favor, reducing the gynocentric tendency of modern society.

again, fucking retard low IQ cel like you fuckers, only hate trannies coz of biological aversion, nothing more. dont think you're on some moral highground for hating trans. u aint shit. you stupid af.
i hate to say it but i would fuck the shit out of most trans
See you faggots in the appeals

Imagine tattling to mods jfl.

@HopeCopeRope another GrAYcel. My fucking God, how many are there
Just about every Feb/March 2021 recruit is a GrAYcel.
Admin/mods not hiding that they want to turn this place into a safe space for young faggots

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Miss Spain, where I'm from, is a transexual too. It's a shit show.
Just about every Feb/March 2021 recruit is a GrAYcel.
Admin/mods not hiding that they want to turn this place into a safe space for young faggots
Wdym

Greycels could be based banned users

I actually don't mind trannies taking over females spaces. Let the trannies and feminists destroy each other.

send in the clowns

lol fucking cuck calling ur daddy mods? u seem enjoy getting fucked in the ass. you actually should become trans. you really have the potential faggot.
I wish I had the skill to insult someone like this. Nice

Not surprising considering all """""""""""""""beauty contests""""""""""""""""""""""""" are organized by faggots.

If you want to see sexy women, just go to instagram.