Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Miss Alabama.

clown world just keeps on going

Looks like she ate her brother during sex

Fat or not she still has a pretty face and majority of men would still fuck her regardless

Fat or not she still has a pretty face and majority of men would still fuck her regardless
True, but I don't think the standard for miss competitions should be "is fuckable". She definitely isn't a 9/10 or a 10/10 purely because of her weight, and IMHO miss winners should be that.

Alabama and Louisiana are full of fat niggers

Imagine how long she'll burn with all that fat and grease...

I know all the women in that competition live on easy mode, but imagine being the prettiest girl there and they vote that fatass as the winner instead of you. That would be pure ragefuel

Imagine how long she'll burn with all that fat and grease...
I know right? I once saw a story where this crematorium cremated a fat person, like 600 pounds fat, and the grease leaked out and started an external fire. The fire department had to come and put it out and it was a messy cleanup job afterwards.

I know all the women in that competition live on easy mode, but imagine being the prettiest girl there and they vote that fatass as the winner instead of you. That would be pure ragefuel
Lmao. Fuck this fat culture acceptance or whatever. It's retarded and gay. I don't really care for foids all that much, but for beauty competitions, the prettiest should win naturally.

I know right? I once saw a story where this crematorium cremated a fat person, like 600 pounds fat, and the grease leaked out and started an external fire. The fire department had to come and put it out and it was a messy cleanup job afterwards.
Brutal. Just throw the body into a lion pit or something, should save the zoo some money on meat, lmao.

Lmao. Fuck this fat culture acceptance or whatever. It's retarded and gay. I don't really care for foids all that much, but for beauty competitions, the prettiest should win naturally.
Of course. I normally don't give a crap about foids and their trivial issues, but this is just straight up wrong. In a beauty competition, the prettiest should obviously win, just like how the faster car gets the trophy for winning the race.

Brutal. Just throw the body into a lion pit or something, should save the zoo some money on meat, lmao.
Haha. Imagine being so damn fat you mess up the incinerator on your way out and your grease got spread all over. That's some humiliating shit right there.

Of course. I normally don't give a crap about foids and their trivial issues, but this is just straight up wrong. In a beauty competition, the prettiest should obviously win, just like how the faster car gets the trophy for winning the race.
Yep, but this is clown world. Where the natural is seen as sexist or racist and thus must be suppressed. This isn't sustainable in the long run, but it's going to be a painful ride before this whole shitshow is over and done with.

Haha. Imagine being so damn fat you mess up the incinerator on your way out and your grease got spread all over. That's some humiliating shit right there.
Exactly, brutal. This is the only problem I have with death; it's what people are going to do with my body afterward. I kinda just want to blow up or something so all my remains are gone and no one can do some fucked up shit with it.

Yep, but this is clown world. Where the natural is seen as sexist or racist and thus must be suppressed. This isn't sustainable in the long run, but it's going to be a painful ride before this whole shitshow is over and done with.
Yep. It's so damn ridiculous.

Exactly, brutal. This is the only problem I have with death; it's what people are going to do with my body afterward. I kinda just want to blow up or something so all my remains are gone and no one can do some fucked up shit with it.
I just want to be buried and have my body decompose into the ground. I don't want to be in some marble urn and have it still be there in 50 years. When my father died, they didn't do anything fucked up with his body except ask permission to use the corneas from his eyes to give two local people their sight back since he was an organ donor. We agreed since that's such a minimal thing removed and it is almost 100% guaranteed to give two people their sight back. It would make my father feel good to know two people regained their sight because of him. I wouldn't mind if someone else could get use out of one of my organs, as long as they didn't do any sick experiments on my body. In my mind, once I'm dead, I don't need it anymore and if it can give someone else their life back, let them have it, just as long as they only take what they need and don't mess things up more than necessary.

I wouldn't mind if someone else could get use out of one of my organs, as long as they didn't do any sick experiments on my body. In my mind, once I'm dead, I don't need it anymore and if it can give someone else their life back, let them have it, just as long as they only take what they need and don't mess things up more than necessary.
I agree; I also wouldn't mind if they used my organs for something like that. I just don't want people pissing on my corpse and uploading that shit on some goresite or something like that. JFL Then again, I would be too dead to care, so there's also that.

I agree; I also wouldn't mind if they used my organs for something like that. I just don't want people pissing on my corpse and uploading that shit on some goresite or something like that. JFL Then again, I would be too dead to care, so there's also that.
Yeah, I don’t care if they take my organs for a good cause. I just couldn’t stand if they were just having fun desecrating my corpse and laughing or some dumb shit like that. I guess we would be too dead to know the difference anyway.

that is just plain gross

Yeah, I don’t care if they take my organs for a good cause. I just couldn’t stand if they were just having fun desecrating my corpse and laughing or some dumb shit like that. I guess we would be too dead to know the difference anyway.
Yeah, that's pretty much my only concern. But we could be too powerless to do anything about it, so best not to think about it. Let the living worry about it.

Yeah, that's pretty much my only concern. But we could be too powerless to do anything about it, so best not to think about it. Let the living worry about it.
Yeah, I don’t worry about what happens after I die. I just worry about what happens leading up to when I die

I just worry about what happens leading up to when I die
Yep, that's the main issue. I just want a decent life before I die. Is that really so much to ask?

Yep, that's the main issue. I just want a decent life before I die. Is that really so much to ask?
Apparently society thinks so. All I ever wanted was a normal life. I just wanted enough money to live comfortably and basic things like some friends and a loving and hot girlfriend. Even if I make decent money in the future, it can never make up for the lack of love and sex in my life. Love and belonging along with sex are just basic human needs. I’m not asking for much. I just want my basic needs fulfilled. Even an ugly 3/10 land whale can get lots of love a sex while I rot. My female looksmatch is living her best life and wouldn’t even look at me twice.

Apparently society thinks so. All I ever wanted was a normal life. I just wanted enough money to live comfortably and basic things like some friends and a loving and hot girlfriend. Even if I make decent money in the future, it can never make up for the lack of love and sex in my life. Love and belonging along with sex are just basic human needs. I’m not asking for much. I just want my basic needs fulfilled.
This woman worship needs to die in the crib; I'm sick of it. Women get their assed kissed regardless of who they are or what they do, while non-Chad men get shit on for their genetics. It's sad, but this is the world we live in. If we just got the basic minimum, we would be much happier.

Even an ugly 3/10 land whale can get lots of love a sex while I rot. My female looksmatch is living her best life and wouldn’t even look at me twice.
Brutal. This is the true blackpill that everyone should know. People who are just as ugly or even worse get better results because of their fucking vagina. JFL

This woman worship needs to die in the crib; I'm sick of it. Women get their assed kissed regardless of who they are or what they do, while non-Chad men get shit on for their genetics. It's sad, but this is the world we live in. If we just got the basic minimum, we would be much happier.

Brutal. This is the true blackpill that everyone should know. People who are just as ugly or even worse get better results because of their fucking vagina. JFL
Yeah, it's so damn ridiculous. There are many ugly women who I mog to oblivion with my looks, yet they have infinitely more dating options than me. If women would date their looksmatch shit wouldn't be this bad. I truly hate how easy women have it. You can be a naturally ugly woman and be fat as fuck, but somehow there are still guys that want you. All most of us on this forum would need to feel happy is some love and sex with a half decent looking woman. Even the most obnoxious users on here would suddenly become kinder and far less bitter if they felt a woman's touch and could get real love and sex.

If women would date their looksmatch shit wouldn't be this bad.
True, but there are more men than women, so naturally, some would be left out.
I truly hate how easy women have it. You can be a naturally ugly woman and be fat as fuck, but somehow there are still guys that want you.
It's because men, like all living beings, have the need to reproduce. Simple biological nature. Even with someone who isn't that great in terms of genetics at least our bloodline will continue.
All most of us on this forum would need to feel happy is some love and sex with a half decent looking woman. Even the most obnoxious users on here would suddenly become kinder and far less bitter if they felt a woman's touch and could get real love and sex.
That is true, but we wouldn't just forget all our experiences from the past, or lack thereof. It would still continue to affect us years later. But overall, our lives would see significant improvement with a partner who loved us genuinely and not because we are the pathetic betabuxx deluxe.

True, but there are more men than women, so naturally, some would be left out.

It's because men, like all living beings, have the need to reproduce. Simple biological nature. Even with someone who isn't that great in terms of genetics at least our bloodline will continue.

That is true, but we wouldn't just forget all our experiences from the past, or lack thereof. It would still continue to affect us years later. But overall, our lives would see significant improvement with a partner who loved us genuinely and not because we are the pathetic betabuxx deluxe.
Yeah, just the extra males per females guarantees some incels by itself. I also agree that we could never fully recover from the years of loneliness and rotting even if we found a good woman who loved us the way we are. There will always be a hole in our soul from the absent experiences during our formative years. Lost time is never found again. It could make the future a whole lot better though, even if it couldn’t fix everything.

at least she is a real she

This is just too sick to be true bros. Damn jews who are corrupting our once so fine west....